From Michelle Harker, Manager, Merchandise Marketing & Communications, Disneyland Resort and posted on the Disney Parks Blog.
Disney pin fans, if you have been collecting the Diamond Decades pins at the Disneyland Resort, be sure to mark your calendars for these next releases. On August 6, add to your collection with Big Thunder Mountain Railroad,Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage, Haunted Mansion and “it’s a small world.”
On August 13, look for additional pin releases from the Diamond Decades series including Matterhorn Bobsleds,Disneyland Monorail and Disneyland Railroad, Pirates of the Caribbean and Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room.
Finally, on August 20, be sure to pick up the Diamond Decades Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride-inspired pin.
Pins will be available to purchase on their release dates at the following locations:
- Disneyland park – Little Green Men Store Command
- Disney California Adventure park – Julius Katz & Sons
- Downtown Disney District – Disney’s Pin Traders
Wristband distribution guidelines will apply to these releases. Wristbands are distributed near Rainforest Café in the Downtown Disney District around 7 a.m. on the day of release, unless otherwise determined.
- WandaVision Debuted and Has Commercials? - January 17, 2021
- Tom Hiddleston ‘Accuses’ Paul Bettany of Stealing Loki’s Gimmick - January 16, 2021
- The Falcon and the Winter Soldier Is Coming To Disney+ on March 19, 2021 - January 15, 2021