From Michelle Harker, Manager, Merchandise Marketing & Communications, Disneyland Resort and posted on the Disney Parks Blog.
Disney pin fans, if you have been collecting the Diamond Decades pins at the Disneyland Resort, be sure to mark your calendars for these next releases. On August 6, add to your collection with Big Thunder Mountain Railroad,Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage, Haunted Mansion and “it’s a small world.”
On August 13, look for additional pin releases from the Diamond Decades series including Matterhorn Bobsleds,Disneyland Monorail and Disneyland Railroad, Pirates of the Caribbean and Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room.
Finally, on August 20, be sure to pick up the Diamond Decades Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride-inspired pin.
Pins will be available to purchase on their release dates at the following locations:
- Disneyland park – Little Green Men Store Command
- Disney California Adventure park – Julius Katz & Sons
- Downtown Disney District – Disney’s Pin Traders
Wristband distribution guidelines will apply to these releases. Wristbands are distributed near Rainforest Café in the Downtown Disney District around 7 a.m. on the day of release, unless otherwise determined.
- JUST ANNOUNCED: D23 Expo to Kick off With Epic Opening Ceremony That Includes Disney Legends Awards - August 19, 2022
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Howl-O-Scream Returns this Year Bigger and More Terrifying with All-New Frights, Chills and Thrills Lurking Around Every Corner - August 19, 2022
- Become part of the story at ICE! featuringDr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas! - August 18, 2022