Disney is known for their best friend duos in their films. But who are the best, best friend partnerships in Disney history? There are so many to choose from, and it’s hard to narrow it down to just 5, but here is who I think are the best duos. Don’t agree with me or think someone should be ranked higher? Send me a tweet @CARamos19.
5. Mike and Sulley, Monsters Inc. and Monsters University
Like any friendship, Mike and Sulley have their arguments, and their own little quirks that they don’t like about each other. Heck, they were even enemies in college for a while. But they are quick to see the good in one another, and will always come back to one another no matter what.
4. Chip ‘n’ Dale
These two have been the bane to Pluto and Donald Duck’s existence since 1943. These best friends are always up for a little fun and mischief, and fans everywhere love their goofy little schemes. No matter if it’s stealing nuts, or trying to stop some bad guys as part of the Rescue Rangers, Chip and Dale will be together forever.
3. Lilo and Stitch, Lilo and Stitch
When you are a little kid and you don’t fit in with the others, and when you are an alien trying to escape capture and you’re trying to find a home on a strange new planet, once you find each other it can only lead to a beautiful friendship. Lilo and Stitch just seem to get each other and they are very accepting of one another when no one else really is. BFF’s 4 Eva.
2. Woody and Buzz, Toy Story, Toy Story 2, and Toy Story 3
Ever have someone who you HATED at first, and then you got to know them and you become best friends for life? Then you and that friend are Woody and Buzz. These two have been faithful to Andy, and leaders of all his toys as he was growing up. I cannot wait to see where their friendship goes if/when there’s a fourth film made. You’ve got a friend in me, to infinity and beyond.
1. Timon and Pumbaa, The Lion King
Hakuna Matata. Without a doubt, I cannot think of a better best friend duo than everyone’s favorite meerkat and warthog. Timon and Pumbaa just love to live life in the moment, and each puts up with their disgusting habits, and still remain friends. They even teamed up to raise Simba until he was ready to take back Pride Rock as king.
Writing makes me hungry… Anyone up for some grub?! Thanks for reading!
- More Entertainment Returns This Summer with a Celebration of Festival of the Lion King at Disney’s Animal Kingdom - January 21, 2021
- Adventures by Disney Announces First-Ever Dedicated Expedition Cruises - January 20, 2021
- First Look at Actor Tom Holland as Peter Parker in WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure Coming to Avengers Campus at Disneyland Resort - January 19, 2021