From Jonathan Frontado, Disney Cruise Line and posted on the Disney Parks Blog.
The Disney Magic’s arrival to New York City today sparked a grand announcement: We’re returning to the Big Apple in 2016 for sailings to both the Bahamas and Canada!
And that’s not all … We also revealed that we’re sailing again from Miami and Galveston, Texas with new options from these popular homeports. Cruise Director Ray tells you all about it in this video. Check it out …
- Sailings from New York to the Bahamas include a visit to Walt Disney World Resort, plus a Park Hopper ticket and round-trip transportation between the ship and the resort. All New York to Bahamas voyages also include a stop at Castaway Cay.
- One five-night voyage from New York to Canada stops in Halifax, Nova Scotia and Saint John, New Brunswick. Check out Arny’s post, A Glimpse of a Disney Cruise to Atlantic Canada, which includes a video from our first visit to these charming ports.
- For the first time, we’re offering seven-night voyages from Miami to the Eastern and Western Caribbean, in addition to shorter options. All sailings from Miami include a stop at Castaway Cay.
- A variety of seven-night cruises are departing from Galveston, including Bahamian sailings and Western Caribbean sailings. Plus, for a quick getaway, we’re offering two four-night sailings to Cozumel.
Bookings for the new itineraries open to the public on May 20, 2015. More details can be found on the Itineraries and Ports for 2016 page of disneycruise.com.
Sailings from New York, Miami and Galveston are in addition to our ever-popular cruises from Port Canaveral, Florida. Which homeport do you plan to sail from in 2016?
- “THE SIMPSONS” SEASON 32 STREAMS SEPTEMBER 29 ON DISNEY+ - September 10, 2021
- Do You Know? Is This Haunted Room Actually Stretching… - August 26, 2021
- Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer - August 23, 2021