From our friend, Steven Miller, Merchandise Communications Manager and posted on the Disney Parks Blog.
I can’t wait to kick-off the “Coolest Summer Ever” in Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort! This 24-hour party starts 6 a.m. Friday, May 22, and runs until 6 a.m. Saturday, May 23. I already have a “hip” costume to “Snow My Disney Side” during the event. For guests who want to stay cool during the party, we are releasing a commemorative T-shirt featuring the host of the party, Olaf from Disney’s “Frozen.”
This year’s shirt will contain ink that changes color when exposed to sunlight.
The shirt will be found in Emporium on Main Street, U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom Park. We will also offer it online from May 22-31 at DisneyStore.com/ParkEvents.
In addition to the shirt, guests will find a festive cupcake found in the following locations:
- Main Street Bakery and Main Street Confectionary on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Gaston’s Tavern and Big Top Souvenirs in New Fantasyland
Please share your photos and join the conversation on Instagram and Twitter by using #Disney24 and #CoolestSummer.
I hope to see you at the party!
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces the Arrival of The Ultimate Antarctic Adventure: “Penguin Trek” – The New Immersive Family Coaster Coming Spring 2024 - September 28, 2023
- RAVENSBURGER ANNOUNCES NEW SET FOR DISNEY LORCANA TCG - September 12, 2023
- The Walt Disney Studios Wows Disney’s Biggest Fans at Destination D23 at Walt Disney World Resort - September 10, 2023