Last week, Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager shared this blog of the 24 ways to kick off the 24 hour party at Walt Disney World. How many of these are you going to try to do?
We’ll officially kick off the beginning of summer here at the Walt Disney World Resort on May 22, with a 24-hour celebration at Magic Kingdom Park.
If you’re heading to our park to join in on the fun, here are 24 suggestions on how you can make the most of this year’s event.
- Show your #DisneySide by wearing a costume. (Check out the guidelines here).
- Join your favorite heroes from “The Incredibles” in the #IncrediblesSuperDanceParty in Tomorrowland, starting at 9:30 a.m.
- Join the “Move It, Shake It, Dance & Play It!” Street party to celebrate the start of summer. The first celebration begins at 9:30 a.m.!
- Find the paw prints of “Lady and the Tramp” hidden somewhere on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Have breakfast in the park. Mickey Waffles, anyone?
- Challenge yourself to get as many photos with Disney characters as possible. The My Disney Experience App will have the latest on appearance times.
- Catch the fun of the Royal Majesty Makers, who appear throughout New Fantasyland during the day.
- Attend the “Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade,” which features floats from “Tangled,” “Brave” and many more.
- Get your picture with Cinderella’s Pumpkin Coach.
- May 22 is also the opening date for the film “Tomorrowland.” Celebrate with a ride through Space Mountainor the Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover.
- Check out the latest Disney merchandise. Memento Mori, a new spot devoted to Haunted Mansion-inspired gifts, is a great place to start.
- Catch the patriotic flag retreat on Main Street, U.S.A., promptly at 5 p.m.
- Check out the latest additions to the park, including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and the interactive queue atPeter Pan’s Flight.
- Join the late night dance parties in your pajamas. That’s what Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Chip, Dale and Goofywill be wearing!
- Enjoy the “Celebrate the Magic” castle projection show.
- Gather together for “Wishes” fireworks at Cinderella Castle.
- Change costumes at the 12-hour mark. Maybe a “hero” look for the day and a “villain” look at night?
- 24 hours means a lot of time for character autographs. How many can you get?
- Enjoy a late-night snack at the park. Popcorn or Dole Whip?
- Take pictures wearing as many different Mickey Ear hats as you can.
- See how many Hidden Mickeys you can find in 24 hours.
- Catch two showings of the “Main Street Electrical Parade.”
- Enjoy your favorite Disney attractions all day (and night) long.
- Take an early morning family photo – if you can make it the full 24 hours!
How will you kick off our 24-hour event? Tell us in the “Comments” section below!
- Disney Eats Foodie Guide to Lovely Valentine’s Day Delights 2023 - February 2, 2023
- TREASURE AWAITS AS ALL-NEW PIRATE RIVER QUEST RIDE OPENS AT LEGOLAND® FLORIDA RESORT - January 14, 2023
- Enter to win “All Aboard Engine 25”by Manuel Hernandez - January 12, 2023