From Michelle Harker, Manager, Merchandise Marketing & Communications, Disneyland Resort and posted on the Disney Parks Blog.
Fans of ALEX AND ANI take note – there are quite a few styles headed to Disney Parks over the next couple of months. Start making your list … now!
Up first are new additions to the Words Are Powerful collection, inspired by Disney sayings. These bangles will be available in Shiny Silver and Yellow Gold finishes. Whistle While You Work will debut April 13, followed by When You Wish Upon A Star on April 27, and then Believing Is Just The Beginning on May 4.
Are you planning a trip during the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration? In late May, look for a bangle featuring Sleeping Beauty Castle with two accent charms – an oval D60 and blue Swarovski crystal. This will be available in a Rafaelian Silver finish. There’s also the Disneyland Forever bangle featuring a blue buffed epoxy charm with the words Disneyland Forever and two accent charms – an oval D60 and clear Swarovski crystal. This will be available in a Shiny Silver finish. Please note: These two bangles will not be offered online at this time.
What better way to wrap this up than with actual ‘wraps?’ Similar to the Dream wrap that was recently released, in late May we will debut a Wishes wrap in green, a Believe wrap in teal, and in June, a Magic wrap in red.
Where can you plan to find all of these ALEX AND ANI bangles, wraps and more?
- Disney California Adventure park – Elias & Co.
- Disneyland park – New Century Jewelry
- Downtown Disney District – Disney Vault 28 and World of Disney Store
Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Disney Outfitters
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Bayview Gifts
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Keystone Clothiers
- Downtown Disney Marketplace – Tren-D and World of Disney Store
- Epcot – Mouse Gear
- Magic Kingdom Park – Emporium
Tip: Limited quantities of the bangles and wraps shown above, except for the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration pieces, will be available online on or around the same dates as they debut at Disneyland and Walt Disney World merchandise locations.
Which pieces will you add to your collection?
- Trick or treat yourself to Disney+ this Halloween - September 30, 2022
- Stay in the Hocus Pocus Cottage in October for only $31! - September 29, 2022
- Hocus Pocus 2 has its Premiere in New York! - September 28, 2022