3 cups red potatoes, cut in 3/4 inch cubes
1/3 cup onions, diced
5 tbs. green bell peper, diced
4 tbs. red bell pepper, diced
1 tbs. butter
1/2 tsp. parsley flakes
2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
Black pepper (to taste)
Oil (for cooking)
- Fill a deep fryer or skillet with 1-2 inches of oil.
- Once hot, fry potatoes until golden brown.
- Take the potatoes out of the oil and set aside to drain.
- Saute onions and red and green peppers in butter (in a skillet) until the onion is translucent.
- Mix the potatoes in with the sauteed vegetables.
- Add the parsley flakes, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and black pepper.
- Mix well.
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- New Summer Best Bites at Walt Disney World - May 23, 2023
- Loungefly is Releasing New Disney 100 Sketchbook Collection in June! Details below! - May 23, 2023
- Disney Springs Restaurants for Graduation Celebrations - May 22, 2023