1 Soft Taco Size Flour Tortilla
1 thick slice of deli ham
2 slices of American Cheese
1. Cook ham in skillet on medium 1 minute, flip, place cheese on ham and continue cooking until cheese softens.
2. Meanwhile, heat tortilla in another skillet on medium-high until it puffs; flip immediately and let heat a few more seconds. Use spatula to scoop ham and cheese onto heated tortilla; fold and serve.
May be heated on a grill or in a microwave. To microwave, place tortilla on plate and layer ham and cheese on top; microwave on high for 30 to 45 seconds or until cheese softens.
- DIY – Make Your Own Madame Leota on a Budget! - October 24, 2021
- Oogie Boogie Halloween Cupcakes! - October 24, 2021
- A Look at All the Places Where ‘Hocus Pocus’ Was Filmed 28 Years Ago - October 23, 2021