From Michelle Harker, Manager, Merchandise Marketing & Communications, Disneyland Resort and posted on the Disney Parks Blog.
I obviously didn’t need an egg-scuse this year to tell you about the return of the ever-popular Disney Egg-stravaganza at Disneyland park, Disney California Adventure park and Epcot! Here’s what you can egg-spect! From March 27 – April 5, 2015, you’ll be able to search for special hidden eggs themed to Disney characters at some of your favorite theme parks.
How it works, for eggs-ample!
Have fun eggs-ploring the parks hunting for eggs that portray Disney characters! I can tell you from personal egg-sperience, fans were egg-cited to participate, even taking it to the egg-streme. Just record your discoveries by placing the corresponding sticker on the specially themed Egg-stravaganza map to represent that location. Maps and stickers can be purchased for $4.95, plus tax, at the following parks and locations.
- Disney California Adventure park – Disney Jr. Kiosk, Elias & Co., Oswald’s, Radiator Springs Curios and Treasures in Paradise
- Disneyland park – Disneyana, Disney Showcase, Fairy Tale Treasures, Little Green Men Store Command, Pieces of Eight, Pioneer Mercantile and Stromboli’s.
- Epcot – Heritage Manor Gifts (American Adventure Pavilion), Pin Central, Plaza Towers (Port of Entry) andWorld Traveler (International Gateway).
There’s no reason to walk on eggshells – whether you choose to hunt for eggs or not, return your map to a redemption location – Elias & Co. at Disney California Adventure park; Disney Showcase in Disneyland park or Port of Entry in Epcot – by April 30 and participate in an ‘egg-scramble’ to pick up your surprise.
I think you’ll be egg-static about the new surprises this year! They’ll bear a striking resemblance to what you are already searching for and will be an eggs-cellent addition to your collection. I’ll take it one step further if you pardon the egg-spression, and tell you this time, you’ll want to make sure you put all of your eggs in one basket, because all new characters have been gathered to delight you, no yolk.
Purchasing limits will apply, while supplies last. Keep in mind that no discounts apply and separate admission is required to enter Disney Theme Parks. The experience of course, is subject to restrictions and change without notice.
Have I egged you on enough?
- LIVE MUSIC FEATURING NATIONAL ACTS RETURNS TO BUSCH GARDENS’ FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL! - February 27, 2021
- DISNEY+ PRESENTS Q&A WITH MARVEL STUDIOS’ KEVIN FEIGE AND PANELS ‘BIG SHOT’ AND ‘THE MIGHTY DUCKS: GAME CHANGERS’ AT 2021 TELEVISION CRITICS ASSOCIATION WINTER PRESS TOUR - February 24, 2021
- ‘WandaVision’: Robert Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez Break Down the TV Theme Songs - February 23, 2021