From Kevin Rafferty, Jr., Communications Specialist, Disneyland Resort and posted on the Disney Parks Blog.
In recognition of Black History Month, 16 guest choirs representing nine Southern California cities will lift their voices at the sixth annual Celebrate Gospel at the Disneyland Resort.
For the first time, performances will take place inside Disneyland park at Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree from noon to approximately 8 p.m. on February 21, and are included with theme park admission.
Participating choirs have a rich history within the community and several have been featured as talent in national television shows and recording projects. Come share their passion for gospel music!
Date: Saturday, February 21
Location: Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree, Disneyland park
Noon – 3:30 p.m.
- Moreno Valley College Gospel Singers (Moreno Valley)
- Rock Boy Fresh (Rancho Cucamonga)
- Ty Snow & Xtreme Purpose (Pasadena)
- Amazing Gospel Choir (Los Angeles)
- Angelic Choir (Hawthorne)
- New Generation Choir (Tustin)
- Voices of the Word (Moreno Valley)
- Spiritual Truth (Tustin)
4:10 – 7:40 p.m.
- LA Inner City Mass Choir (Inglewood)
- Project Purpose (Los Angeles)
- Christian Community Center (Los Angeles)
- Divine Deliverance Ministries Mass Choir (Los Angeles)
- Lorenzo Johnson & Prazium (Los Angeles)
- Greater LA Cathedral Choir (Long Beach)
- Friendship Mass Choir (Yorba Linda)
- Destiny 24 (Los Angeles)
Schedule subject to change.
- Tom Hiddleston ‘Accuses’ Paul Bettany of Stealing Loki’s Gimmick - January 16, 2021
- The Falcon and the Winter Soldier Is Coming To Disney+ on March 19, 2021 - January 15, 2021
- DISNEY’S COMEDY-ADVENTURE “FLORA & ULYSSES”PREMIERING FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 19 EXCLUSIVELY ON DISNEY+ - January 14, 2021