Hollywood Studios tends to be some peoples least favorite park since it doesn’t have much to do anymore. I enjoy its “thrill level” compared to the other parks. Here are my top 5 can’t miss things at the Studios!
5. Great Movie Ride: The Great Movie Ride has made my top five! It’s a nice ride to relax on and is a super cool ride. I love how you ride through a bunch of different movie scenes! My favorite scene to drive through has to be the Gangster scene where your driver is switched with the gangster. I also like the Indiana Jones part when you get your driver back!
4. Star Tours: I’m a huge Star Wars fan so of course this made my list! I love the ride queue line. You get to see R2 and C-3P0 getting ready for take-off. The ride itself is super fun. You get to visit all of your favorite planets! One of my favorites is Hoth. You get to witness the At-At’s getting taken down!
3. Toy Story Mania: Toy Story Mania is fun for all ages! I love competing with my family to see who gets the higher score! Everyone in the family loves it as well. My dad normally ends up winning in our family, but I’ve been getting a lot better! Make sure you have a Fastpass for this one; the line can get really long!
2. Tower of Terror: Are you ready for some thrills?! This one is for the thrill seeker in your family. You get to take a ride in the Hollywood Tower Hotel where a family was electrocuted in that very elevator. You are soon welcomed to a bunch of drops! I love how every time I go on, it’s a different drop pattern. The view is amazing as well! When you reach the top and the doors open, you are greeted with an amazing view of Disney World!
1. Rock n’ Roller Coaster: Here’s number one! I just LOVE Rock n’ Roller Coaster! It’s the perfect mix between rock music and roller coaster. It combines my two favorite things: Aerosmith and thrill rides. I wouldn’t be too surprised that this is number one since it was on my Top 5 Thrill Rides!
What’s your favorite ride in Hollywood Studios?
About TMSM’s Teen Perspective Writer Gabby Adani:
”Hi Mainstreeters! I’m Gabby and I’m going to be writing about Disney from a teen’s perspective. But first let me tell you a little bit about myself. I’m 13 years old and have had Disney Annual Passes my whole life. Disney is literally my second home. I’m an honors student and enjoy school. My favorite sport is volleyball. I play for both my middle school team and the YMCA. I am also a huge fan of Star Wars.”
- ‘Mulan’ to Skip Theaters for Disney Plus Premiere - August 4, 2020
- Universal Orlando: Halloween Horror Nights canceled for 2020 - July 24, 2020
- 2020 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend Transition - July 22, 2020