“Do you want to build a snowman?” I know some are tired of the Frozen stuff, but I for one still have two little kids who are still totally in love with it. They are especially in love with Olaf. I mean even if you are tired of the movie, Olaf is still just so adorable. My all-time favorite line in the movie is when he says “Some people are worth melting for.” It melts my heart every time.
So, our friends over at Disney Family have this adorable make your own Olaf Ornament that looks super simple to make and would be a welcomed addition to my tree for sure. So if you are ready to let Olaf melt your heart, grab the crafting supplies and let’s get started!
What You’ll Need
Download Olaf Ornament ~ Copy and paste this link~
Dark grey felt
Hot glue or craft glue
Light and dark colored pencils (for tracing)
How To Make It
1. Print the template. Trace the template pieces onto their designated felt color. Cut out the felt pieces and glue them together using the image as a guide.
2. Cut a piece of felt 1 1/2 inches long and form a loop.
3. Glue it to the back of the ornament. You can attach a tree hook or ribbon through the loop and hang the ornament from a holiday tree.
By Janel Adani
Photo and Craft Courtesy of Disney Family
- Sad News-Several Entertainment Acts, Performers Laid off at WDW - October 27, 2020
- ColourPop Cosmetics “The Child” Eye Shadow Palette Coming Soon! - October 27, 2020
- Actors from Disney’s Aladdin on Broadway reunite in All-New Musical The Nice List - October 27, 2020