Amanda Kay Rusnak and Alicia Shepard Niemenski were nice enough to share their Mickey Wreath images and directions with TMSM Fan Nation and now we get to share them with you!!
What you need:
1 large wire wreath form
2 small wire wreath forms
Fabric Strips of your choosing (1 inch wide x 5 inches long)
1. Zip tie your two smaller wreaths to the larger one
2. Tie the fabric into knots around the form or make the loop knot like you would make when you make a tutu
Tips from Alicia “I did the big loop first all except the last two runs on each side were the ears go them I slid the ears (smaller loop) in to the larger loop ”
You can also use green evergreen garland and wrap your frames to make an evergreen wreath like the picture below shows!
- NEW Teaser Trailer & Photos for Hocus Pocus 2 Now Available! - June 28, 2022
- Stitch Collection from Scentsy Coming on Monday! - June 24, 2022
- Sanderson Sisters I Put a Spell On You Movie Moment Funko Pop Figure - June 23, 2022