Fleece Mickey Wreath How-To
Amanda Kay Rusnak and Alicia Shepard Niemenski were nice enough to share their Mickey Wreath images and directions with TMSM Fan Nation and now we get to share them with you!!
What you need:
1 large wire wreath form
2 small wire wreath forms
Fabric Strips of your choosing (1 inch wide x 5 inches long)
1. Zip tie your two smaller wreaths to the larger one
2. Tie the fabric into knots around the form or make the loop knot like you would make when you make a tutu
Tips from Alicia “I did the big loop first all except the last two runs on each side were the ears go them I slid the ears (smaller loop) in to the larger loop ”
You can also use green evergreen garland and wrap your frames to make an evergreen wreath like the picture below shows!
- ‘DESCENDANTS: THE RISE OF RED’ (FORMERLY KNOWN AS ‘THE POCKETWATCH’) ADDS PAOLO MONTALBANTO THE CAST OF THE DISNEY+ ORIGINAL MOVIE - March 22, 2023
- NEW DISNEY+ ORIGINAL DOCUSERIES “ED SHEERAN: THE SUM OF IT ALL” PREMIERING MAY 3 - March 20, 2023
- Tyra Banks is exiting Dancing With the Stars after 3 seasons: ‘I think it’s time’ - March 17, 2023