With every quiz that must be done, there is an element of fun. How well you really know Mary Poppins? It’s the practically perfect time to see how you measure up.
1. What is the name of the bank where Mr. Banks is employed?
a. First National Royal Bank of London
b. The Dawes, Tomes, Mousley, Grubbs, Fidelity Fiduciary Bank
c. Merchants’ Bank of Fiduciary Capital Conservancy and Colonial Expansion
2. Who is Jane and Michael’s nanny before Mary Poppins?
a. Katie Nanna
b. Nanny Brooks
c. Miss Meacham
d. Nanny Lilian
3. At which London landmark do Mary Poppins and the children encounter the Bird Woman?
a. London Bridge
b. Westminster Cathedral
c. The Houses of Parliament
d. St. Paul’s Cathedral
4. What flavor is Mary Poppins’ medicine?
b. Rum Rasin
c. Lime Cordial
d. Rum Punch
5. Who provided the voice for Mary’s parrot-headed umbrella?
a. David Tomlinson
b. Ed Wynn
c. Sterling Holloway
d. Dick Van Dyke
6. What is NOT one of the qualifications Jane and Michael state in The Perfect Nanny?
a. Cherry Disposition
b. Rosy Cheeks
c. Fairly Pretty
d. Smell of Barley Water
7. Which song from Mary Poppins took home the Oscar® for Best Original Song?
a. Chim Chim Cher-ee
b. A Spoonful of Sugar
d. Let’s Go Fly A Kite
8. Who plays Mr. Dawes Senior?
a. Arthur Treacher
b. Dick Van Dyke
c. Arthur Malet
d. Don Barclay
9. Which song in Bedknobs and Broomsticks was originally written for Mary Poppins?
a. A Step In The Right Direction
b. The AgeOf Not Believing
c. The Beautiful Briny
d. Substitutiary Locomotion
10. Ed Wynn voiced Uncle Albert in Mary Poppins and the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland. What movie or show was he NOT in?
a. That Darn Cat
b. The Parent Trap
c. Walt Disney’s Wonderful World of Color
d. Son of Slubber
11. Which is the correct spelling?
1. b. The Dawes, Tomes, Mousley, Grubbs, Fidelity Fiduciary Bank
2. a. Katie Nanna
3. d. St. Paul’s Cathedral
4. d. Rum Punch
5. a. David Tomlinson
6. d. Smell of Barley Water
7. a. Chim Chim Cher-ee
8. b. Dick Van Dyke
9. c. The Beautiful Briny
10. b. The Parent Trap
11. c. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
- “Soul” featured on the cover of Winter 2020 issue of “Disney twenty-three” - November 5, 2020
- CHRISTMAS AT GAYLORD PALMS RESORT: TICKET SALES NOW OPEN, FULL CHRISTMAS PROGRAM UNVEILED - November 5, 2020
- Do You Know….Disney Ghosts? - October 19, 2020