Spooky Boo Brownies ~ By Janel Adani
Well I’m getting excited. Halloween is almost here. In my house I like to bake lots of spooky treats because not only is it Halloween, it’s my husband’s birthday. Each year I try to make him one spectacular treat or a bunch of smaller treats if we are having a get together. Well these cute little brownies are definitely in the running this year!
I found this on the Betty Crocker website. They look super simple to make. Enjoy!
1 box Betty Crocker™ Original Supreme Premium brownie mix
Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
1 ¼ cups Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy creamy white frosting (from 16-oz container)
16 large marshmallows
Betty Crocker™ black decorating gel
1. Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Line 8- or 9-inch square pan with foil so foil extends about 2 inches over sides of pan. Spray foil with cooking spray. Make brownies as directed on box for 8- or 9-inch square pan. Cool completely, about 1 1/2 hours. Remove brownies from pan by lifting foil; remove foil. For 16 brownies, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.
2. Heat frosting in microwavable bowl uncovered on High 30 seconds, stirring every 10 seconds, until frosting can be stirred smooth and fluid. If frosting becomes too firm while decorating, microwave 5 seconds; stir.
3. Top each brownie with 1 large marshmallow. Spoon 1 tablespoon frosting over each marshmallow to coat. Let stand until frosting is set, about 30 minutes. Use black gel to make eyes and mouths.
- Make a Delish Dole Whip Cocktail – With Lime! - May 28, 2022
- Boozy Dole Whip Pops – Make Your Own! - May 27, 2022
- Irish Girl-Band Cailíní Lua Make U.S. Debut at Raglan Road May 25 through Summer - May 24, 2022