I was scrolling through my Newsfeed this morning and these adorable pumpkin cupcakes passed by. How cute are these? These were posted on the Better Homes and Gardens website. They are so simple to make and can be so much fun to do with the kiddos. Enjoy!
Easy Pumpkin Cupcakes (Better Homes and Gardens)
With such a simple design, these pumpkin cupcakes can be made quickly for any Halloween event on your calendar. To decorate the Halloween cupcakes, follow these steps:
1. Frost Halloween cupcakes with orange frosting and dust with orange sprinkles.
2. Use a wooden skewer to draw pumpkin veins radiating from the center to the edge of the cupcakes.
3. Break large pretzel rods into small pieces an stick into the top of the pumpkin cupcakes for stems.
By Janel Adani
- Copycat Recipe! Giant Chocolate Chip Covered Cookies #disneysprings - August 5, 2022
- NEW Mickey & Friends Coach Plush on shopDisney - August 4, 2022
- New Disney Villains Spirit Jersey on shopDisney! - August 3, 2022