Stand by line open from 10:00 – 10:30 am and 2:00 – 2:30 pm only.
Resort guests can make a window reservation ahead of time that gives you a round about time to come back and wait in the restaurant.
This is a testing only period till October 29, 2014. At that time Disney will review the data collected and determine if this policy will stay and then Disney will announce the change.
This change to Be Our Guest is being implemented for 2 reasons:
1. Because of bad feedback on guest surveys.
2. Health reasons, guests were getting sick in the stand by line in the Florida heat. Some guests were fainting and others were vomiting in line, and guest safety must come first.
This, dear Main Streeters is why TMSM does not report rumors and waits to hear it straight from the source. As we hear more news from Disney direct we will report it so stay tuned.
- EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays Begins Nov. 25! - November 22, 2022
- Brandy to reprise her role as Cinderella in new Descendants film - November 21, 2022
- Disney board reached out to Iger on Friday following concerns over earnings - November 21, 2022