When you go on vacation, do you still make sure to get your workout in? Do you sometimes find it difficult to be able to do? Tyler Slater, Social Media Content Coordinator shared some ways to stay committed to your workout while at Aulani.
A vacation can mean a variety of things for different people, and Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, has something for everyone. For guests looking to staying in shape during their visit, the Mikimiki Fitness Center is a state-of-the-art health club that offers a wide variety of weights and cardio equipment. In addition, Aulani offers energizing classes daily for all fitness needs – some even outdoors on the beach – as well as Certified Personal Trainers to help you continue your personal training programs. Here are a few of the activities currently at the resort:
1. Group Spinning – If you enjoy spin classes at home, then you’ll love Group Spinning at Aulani. Not only is this fitness class a great workout for experts, it’s a perfect introduction for beginners! No matter your experience level, I promise you’ll feel the burn after this class.
2. Paddle Fitness – One of the newest fitness classes offered at Laniwai Spa, Paddle Fitness is a unique and fun way to workout! Paddle boards are set up indoors, so no need for swimwear, but be ready to increase your strength, balance, coordination and conditioning.
3. Sunrise Yoga – Start your day watching the beautiful Hawaiian sunrise and improving your health, mental awareness and balance. Sunrise Yoga is one of the most popular fitness programs at Aulani, and it is one of my personal favorites! Even if you are a newcomer to yoga, like myself, this is the perfect way to energize for the day. If you are familiar with yoga, Hatha and Vinyasa are the two styles practiced in this specific class.
After your workout, relax in the whirlpool spas at ‘Alohi Point while savoring the gentle ocean breeze. One last tip: check The Daily ‘Iwa for beach workout and bootcamp schedules, and to see which fitness classes require a reservation before you plan your day!
- DVC Moonlight Magic Events Cancelled Through 2020 - August 5, 2020
- ‘Mulan’ to Skip Theaters for Disney Plus Premiere - August 4, 2020
- Universal Orlando: Halloween Horror Nights canceled for 2020 - July 24, 2020