From our friend Erin Glover, Social Media Director Disneyland Resort.
It’s been a few weeks since I became Eagle Eye Erin and joined my fellow misunderstood Rainbow Ridgers for “Legends of Frontierland: Gold Rush!” at Disneyland park. And before this unique experience ends its test run on September 1, there are a few lessons I’d like to pass on.
1. Stay out of jail.
This one may seem obvious to some of you Frontierland folk. But for us here in Rainbow Ridge, a little jail time is a badge of honor. Even so, being stuck behind bars while your rivals snatch up precious land is a frustrating experience. Perfect your draw and stay out!
2. Don’t be afraid of a little liquid luck.
L.B. sells some pretty potent stuff from that cart of his … I recommend giving Charm, Luck and Knowledge a try. You’d be surprised what they can do.
3. Know your way around town.
No matter which side you choose, “Legends of Frontierland: Gold Rush!” is all about helping your neighbor. So when the Sheriff asks you to find someone at the Hideout, or you get a telegram telling you to spread a message at the Golden Horseshoe, you best know where you’re going!
4. Everyone needs a place to call home.
There’s nothing like the feeling of owning your own plot of land – you choose it and name it, and it’s yours. At least for the rest of the day.
5. Life is about more than bits.
Do I have my own little treasure trove of bits? Sure. But if “Legends of Frontierland: Gold Rush!” has taught me anything, it’s that your friends and neighbors are the true riches.
- DVC Moonlight Magic Events Cancelled Through 2020 - August 5, 2020
- ‘Mulan’ to Skip Theaters for Disney Plus Premiere - August 4, 2020
- Universal Orlando: Halloween Horror Nights canceled for 2020 - July 24, 2020