I saw this on the Disney Insider and wanted to share this recipe, looks great!
As thermometers in both Anaheim and Orlando creep into the 80s, we can’t help but think of ways to cool off on a hot day. One of our favorites is to sit in a cool lounge with an even cooler drink in our hand, waiting for the sun to move just a little but further out over the horizon. If you’re visiting Disney California Adventure and are in the mood for some adult refreshment, the Carthay Circle Lounge earns our highest recommendation.
The exterior of the Carthay Circle Lounge is modeled after the Carthay Circle Theatre, where Walt Disney’s first full-length animated feature film, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, premiered on December 21, 1937. Inside, the lounge matches that era’s incredible style, and the walls are decorated with photos and historical items from that famous film premiere night, as well as the continued legacy of feature animation that it kicked off. Not only does this make for a fun and charming setting to sit and sip, but the drinks served at the Carthay Circle Lounge are works of art themselves, hand made by professional mixologists and served in a style that will have your imagination drifting back to the golden era of Walt Disney’s early success.
- 1 ounce Double Cross vodka
- 1 ounce Absolut Pears vodka
- 1 ounce Kern’s Pear Nectar
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/4 ounce Monin agave nectar
- Garnish: 1 Chilean baby Pear
1. Pour all ingredients into a mixing glass. Add ice and shake for 10 seconds. Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with a Chilean baby Pear.
- Meet the Characters of WandaVision! Who We Know So Far! - January 21, 2021
- WandaVision Debuted and Has Commercials? - January 17, 2021
- Tom Hiddleston ‘Accuses’ Paul Bettany of Stealing Loki’s Gimmick - January 16, 2021