Erin Glover, Social Media Director, Disneyland Resort put out a blog today in regards to special incentives they will be offering at Disneyland Resort for people who can carpool with other fans to the 24 Hour event on May 23rd.
This is the week! Our Rock Your Disney Side 24-hour event is almost here. Today I’ve got a special message for those planning to drive to the Disneyland Resort on May 23.
On May 23, you’ll have more reasons than using the HOV lane to carpool. During the “Rock Your Disney Side” 24-hour event, we will offer the following incentives for cars with four or more passengers who are parking at a Disneyland Resort parking lot:
- All guests and Annual Passholders without pre-paid parking will receive a discounted parking rate of $8 (for a standard vehicle) when arriving with four or more passengers.
- Annual Passholders with pre-paid parking will receive one voucher per vehicle for one free popcorn scoop and one bottled beverage, redeemable at any Disneyland or Disney California Adventure park outdoor vending cart. At least one passenger in the vehicle must be a valid Annual Passholder with pre-paid parking privileges.
- All Annual Passholders and their passengers can also receive a special Toy Story commuter button. At least one passenger in the vehicle must be a valid Annual Passholder. And don’t be late – button quantity is limited and will be given while supplies last!
Remember – each car must contain at least four passengers, oversize vehicles are not eligible for a carpool discount, parking is subject to capacity and these benefits are subject to restrictions or change without notice. Start finding your carpool buddies now, and come Rock Your Disney Side with us on May 23!
- Do You Know….Disney Ghosts? - October 19, 2020
- DISNEY+ DEBUTS ALL-NEW CHARACTER ART FOR “THE MANDALORIAN” SEASON TWO - October 12, 2020
- Walt Disney World Resort Lights Cinderella Castle to Celebrate NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers - October 11, 2020