There is always so much information in regards to MagicBands. Questions we get often:
Who gets a band and who doesn’t?
What can I do with MagicBand?
What can’t I do if I don’t have one?
New retail MagicBands are great for Guests who may not be staying at a Walt Disney World Resort owned and operated hotel but want to take advantage of some cool technology during their visit.
Once purchased, a Cast Member will connect a Guest’s retail MagicBand to her or his My Disney Experience account and seamlessly link all plans such as tickets, dining reservations, Disney PhotoPass Service, and FastPass+ selections. It is important to note that the touch to pay option will only work for Guests staying at Walt Disney World Resort owned and operated hotels who have establish charging privileges on their resort accounts.
There are a few ways Guests can personalize their MagicBands during their visit. ‘MagicBandits,’ are small characters or icons that attach to the side of a MagicBand. ‘MagicSliders’ and ‘CoverBands,’ both of which can slide over the tops of MagicBands. The latter is offered in large and small sizes depending on the size of a Guest’s wrist. These accessories are a fun way for Guests to show off their Disney Side while visiting the Walt Disney World Resort.
The retail MagicBands are $12.95 each plus tax. Retails for other MagicBand accessories vary.
To find these new retail MagicBands and accessories, please visit the following Walt Disney World merchandise locations:
Magic Kingdom Park
- Main Street, U.S.A. – Emporium , Curtain Call Collectibles, Box Office Gifts
- Tomorrowland – Space Mountain Gift Shop
- Storybook Circus – Big Top Souvenirs
- Frontierland – Frontierland Trading Post
- Transportation and Ticket Center – Mickey’s Gift Station
- Camera Center
- World Traveler at International Gateway
- Disney Traders in World Showcase
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Legends of Hollywood
- The Darkroom
- Stage One Studio Store
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Disney Outfitters
- Creature Comforts
- Chester and Hester’s Dinosaur Treasures
Downtown Disney Area
- Downtown Disney Marketplace – Disney’s Pin Traders
- Downtown Disney West Side – DisneyQuest Gift Shop
Annual Pass, Disney Vacation Club Member or Golden Oak resident cardholders are eligible to receive ten percent merchandise discount on the purchase of retail MagicBands. The retail MagicBands are not eligible for any additional merchandise discounts, cannot be returned or exchanged, and are non-refundable.
- “Soul” featured on the cover of Winter 2020 issue of “Disney twenty-three” - November 5, 2020
- CHRISTMAS AT GAYLORD PALMS RESORT: TICKET SALES NOW OPEN, FULL CHRISTMAS PROGRAM UNVEILED - November 5, 2020
- Do You Know….Disney Ghosts? - October 19, 2020