From the Disney Interactive Group posted on March 27, 2014.
Today we’re launching Star Wars: Assault Team for iOS, Android and Windows Devices. In this new interactive turn-based combat game with card battle elements, players collect and assemble a powerful team of heroes to battle enemies and other players across the Star Wars universe.
Players will embark on epic missions to infiltrate the enemy fleet, find the Wookiee resistance, survive ambushes on the streets of Mos Espa, and battle across such planets as Tatooine and Kashyyyk for control of the galaxy.
Collect classic Star Wars characters such as Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Boba Fett, Tusken Raiders, and more as upgradable cards. Each hero has unique stats, abilities, and attacks to increase the team’s overall strength.
In Star Wars: Assault Team, players will be able to:
- Build and Customize a Team: Collect hundreds of character cards to create the ultimate team using such heroes as Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Boba Fett, and more.
- Advance Heroes: Train, improve and strategically deploy each character’s special attacks, making a team even more dominant against ever-powerful enemies.
- Player vs. Player Combat: Fight against other players in PvP battles to win extra rewards.
- Original Story: Complete all-new missions set between Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope and Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back.
Players can start building their ultimate team by downloading the game from the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, Windows Phone Store and Windows Store. Star Wars: Assault Team will be coming soon to the Amazon Appstore as well.
- Fatburger Is Coming To Florida! - January 5, 2022
- MARVEL STUDIOS DEBUTS TEASER TRAILER & NEW POSTER FOR “DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS” - December 22, 2021
- DISNEY+ DEBUTS TRAILER FOR ALL-NEW BUILD COMPETITION SERIES “FOODTASTIC”HOSTED BY EMMY AWARD-WINNING KEKE PALMER - November 21, 2021