Whenever anyone mentions Downtown Disney at WDW to me, one of the first places that pops into my head is Basin! Basin is the lovely smelling store right across from the World of Disney at the Downtown Disney Marketplace. Basin carries beauty products such as Bath Bombs, Sugar Scrubs, Handmade Soaps, Body Butter, and other great products that are wonderful for the skin and the senses! It’s on my “must-do” list for every trip to WDW!
If you’re lucky enough to be at or near the Walt Disney World Resort this time of year, then you can shop at Basin for your Christmas gift giving needs. The Basin store at Downtown Disney has some exclusive products being offered this year for Christmas, here’s the rundown:
- The Fresh Facial: This Downtown Disney exclusive claims to tighten skin and moisturize skin (perfect for these colder winter temps!).
- Glycerine Soap: These soaps look great, smell great and are extra-gentle on skin. The Mickey soaps are a Disney exclusive that can be found year-round, but the Snowy and Gingerbread scents are available especially for the holidays.
- Dr. Spot: This is great for getting stains out of clothes!
- Bath Bombs: These gems make bath time magical, changing the color of the water, adding healing moisturizers and, with the Pirate and Princess treasure bath bombs, ultimately revealing toys in the center. The white bomb especially for Relaxation is my favorite!
- Shave Cream: This product is great for both men and women. Because it doesn’t contain alcohol, it prevents irritation and helps keep skin moisturized, too!
- Shampoo Bar: Though it looks like a regular bar of soap, this ‘hair food’ offers extra conditioning to help dry, frizzy hair.
Of course, this is just a small sampling of Basin’s best-loved products! Other popular delights include Fluffy Pet Soap for your furry friends, Body Butter, Shea Scrub, Spa Wax which helps heal dry, cracked skin, and their Lip Scrub. If you can’t get to Basin, don’t forget, you can order from their store online too! I’d love to get some Basin products under my tree this year, or any year for that matter, how about you?
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Celebrates Holiday Season with Array of Festive Offerings - December 9, 2022
- AD-SUPPORTED DISNEY+ PLAN NOW AVAILABLE IN THE U.S. WITH MORE THAN 100 ADVERTISERS ACROSS ALL MAJOR CATEGORIES AT LAUNCH - December 8, 2022
- CASETiFY pays tribute to Disney Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas collection! - December 1, 2022