Golden State residents, spend your summer at Disneyland Resort with a limited-time ticket offer! With thrilling adventures, popular attractions, beloved characters, delightful treats and the Disney100 anniversary celebration at Disneyland Resort in full swing, summertime is a great time to visit.
For a limited time, California residents can visit Disneyland Resort for as little as $83 per person, per day with this special ticket offer. These 3-Day, 1-Park per day tickets start at $249 for admission Mondays through Thursdays, or as low as $299 ($100 per day) for admission any day — including weekends — for eligible guests. Upgrades such as Park Hopper tickets or Disney Genie+ service are also available. These limited-time tickets are available for purchase beginning today! California residents may redeem their tickets on any three eligible days from June 12-Sept. 28, 2023, subject to park reservation availability.* Learn more about these special tickets at Disneyland.com. Valid admission and park reservation for the same park on the same date are required for park entry. There’s something for everyone to enjoy this summer!
- In the reimagined Mickey’s Toontown, you’ll find new, interactive experiences and returning familiar favorites, plus the new attraction Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway, where the whole group can embark on a zany adventure through the cartoon world of Mickey Mouse on a train engineered by Goofy.
- Part of the Disney100 celebration at Disneyland Resort, “Wondrous Journeys” is a heartwarming nighttime spectacular honoring 100 years of Walt Disney Animation Studios with nods to every film released by the iconic studio over the past century.
State-of-the-art projections and fireworks bring these beloved stories to life in multiple locations through August 31, 2023.
- A lively parade with nine vibrant floats, fashion-forward costumes and upbeat music, “Magic Happens” celebrates moments where magic comes to life with characters from Disney Animation tales including “Frozen 2,” “The Sword in the Stone,” “Moana” and “Sleeping Beauty,” as well as Disney and Pixar’s “Coco.”
- In Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, embark on missions to aid the Rebellion aboard two exciting attractions, Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. Once you’ve completed your missions, wander the trade outpost on Batuu and perhaps spot some familiar faces including R2-D2, Chewbacca and the Mandalorian and Grogu.
Disney California Adventure Park
- “World of Color — ONE” — an impressive water show which debuted on Paradise Bay as part of the Disney100 celebration at Disneyland Resort — celebrates how a single action, like a drop of water, creates a ripple that can grow into a wave of change. The first Disneyland Resort nighttime spectacular with characters, music and moments from Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, the Avengers and Star Wars in the same production, this show is sure to include some of your favorite characters.
- For a limited-time engagement beginning June 30, 2023, “Rogers: The Musical” will tell the tale of Steve Rogers (or as you may know him better, Captain America) in an all-new, one-act musical theater production. Performed in the famed Hyperion Theater, the show will feature five original songs, appearances by select members of the Avengers and more.
- In Avengers Campus, thrill seekers can get their adrenaline pumping on Guardians of the Galaxy — Mission: BREAKOUT! and the whole family can help save the land from pesky Spider-Bots on WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure. After a busy afternoon around the campus, you may even encounter favorite Super Heroes such as Spider-Man, Black Widow and Black Panther.
- In Pixar Pier, you can explore a whimsical boardwalk and enjoy attractions such as Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind or the high-speed Incredicoaster, dine on playful bites and drinks or perhaps even meet a character from a favorite Pixar story. And now, you can enjoy some of Pixar Pier’s attractions during “World of Color — ONE,” so you can see the show from a new point of view!
Plus, from Sept. 1-Oct. 31, 2023, Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort will bring seasonal décor, bewitching new outfits for Mickey Mouse and his pals, the “Halloween Screams” nighttime spectacular at Disneyland park and so much more across the resort. Plaza de la Familia will celebrate the spirit of Día de los Muertos in Disney California Adventure park from Sept. 1-Nov.2, 2023, with colorful décor, menu items inspired by Mexican cuisine and entertainment featuring characters and songs from Disney and Pixar’s “Coco.”
And when hunger strikes, you can enjoy classic treats like churros, popcorn and Mickey Mouse ice cream bars alongside refreshing sips like cold brews, mint juleps and slushies. Foodies may also want to try limited-time food and beverage offerings from the Foodie Guide to the Disney100 Celebration at Disneyland Resort.
With so much to see and do, there’s no better spot to enjoy California’s sunniest season. We can’t wait to see you soon!
*Offer valid only for California residents within ZIP codes 90000-96199; proof of eligible residency, including valid government-issued photo ID, is required for purchase and admission. Tickets expire 9/28/2023 and are not valid before 6/12/2023. Tickets may be used on nonconsecutive days. Monday through Thursday tickets are blocked out every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday during the ticket validity period. Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice. Sales may be paused from time to time or terminated at any time.
To enter a park, both a theme park reservation and a valid ticket for the same park on the same date is required. Theme park reservations for California Resident Ticket holders are limited in number and subject to the availability of park reservations allocated to the California Resident Tickets as determined by Disney, applicable blockout dates, and theme park capacity. Reservation availability for California Resident Ticket holders is not guaranteed for any date, and reservations may be difficult to get for any particular date, especially as the ticket expiration date approaches. To ensure best availability, make reservations early. On any given date, park reservations may be available for general theme park tickets even though park reservations allocated to the California Resident Tickets are fully reserved. California Resident Ticket holders are not entitled to any reservations Disney makes available to others. Parks, attractions, entertainment, experiences, services, and offerings may be modified, limited in availability or unavailable, and are subject to restrictions, and change or cancellation without notice. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed.
Visit https://disneyland.disney.go.com/experience-updates/ for important information to know before visiting Disneyland Resort.