- Mardi Gras returns to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay on select dates Jan. 14 – March 5
- Guests will be transported to a festive realm of bayou-inspired fanfare featuring Cajun culinary delights and spirited entertainment offerings
- For a limited-time, guests can Pay for a Day and return to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Adventure Island Water Park all year for exciting entertainment, events and attractions such as Iron Gwazi and Serengeti Flyer, with the buy-one-get-one free Fun Card offer
- Pass members and Fun Card holders can continue the celebration with exclusive perks and access to the park’s 2023 lineup of vibrant seasonal events
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay today announced the return of the park’s fan-favorite Mardi Gras event. Inspired by the vibrant colors and delectable flavors of New Orleans’ biggest celebration, Mardi Gras at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay will transport guests to a festive realm of bayou-inspired fanfare featuring Cajun-inspired culinary delights and spirited entertainment offerings for the entire family.
Feast on Authentic Cajun Cuisine
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay has brought the “Big Easy” to Tampa Bay with Mardi Gras-inspired culinary offerings. Guests will be able to feast like kings and queens with classic New Orleans style offerings ranging from gumbo, jambalaya, beignets, and much more. Plus, let the good times flow with classic bayou-inspired cocktails including Hurricanes, Spiced Rum Sangria and an all-new “Throw Me Some Beads” punch. Some of the new food items are:
- NEW! – Andouille Sausage Po’Boy
- NEW! – Crawfish Etouffee
- NEW! – Dirty Rice & Beans
- NEW! – King Cake Donut
- NEW! – Shrimp Creole
Guests can best enjoy all the food and cocktail options with a Mardi Gras Sampler Lanyard. Starting at $40 for a 5-punch lanyard with a 10-punch option and an exclusive 12-punch lanyard for Pass Members, Sampler Lanyards are available to purchase online.
Enjoy Colorful Beads and Brass Beats
The spirit of the bayou lives on at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay with jazzed up music and festive fanfare of costume performers that bring the celebration of Mardi Gras to life. This year’s parade will be bigger than ever with new festive characters throughout the entire route, starting at the Zagora Café and Market through the Coke Canopy, allowing guests to catch beads along the way and march to the beat of live music from an authentic brass band.
Pay for a Day, Play and Splash All Year
For the price of a single day admission ticket to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, guests can secure their 2023 Fun Card guaranteeing year-round access to events included with park admission such as Mardi Gras as well as award-winning rollercoasters like Iron Gwazi, thrilling attractions such as Serengeti Flyer, and endless waterpark fun under the sun at Adventure Island Water Park. Guests are encouraged to take advantage of this exclusive two-park limited-time offer, where purchasing a Busch Gardens Fun Card for $132.99 will automatically get them an Adventure Island Fun Card for FREE.
About Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay is the ultimate family adventure, offering 300 acres of fascinating attractions based on exotic explorations around the world. Busch Gardens is a unique blend of thrilling rides, an AZA accredited zoo with thousands of animals representing more than 200 species, and exciting seasonal events all year providing unrivaled experiences for guests of every age. For more information, visit www.BuschGardensTampa.com. Busch Gardens is owned by SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: SEAS), a leading theme park and entertainment company providing experiences that matter and inspiring guests to protect animals and the wild wonders of our world.
- Hatbox Ghost Materializes at the Haunted Mansion - November 30, 2023
- Did You Know Being a Disney+ Subscriber has its Perks - November 30, 2023
- Loki: Season 2 – Vol. 2 Original Soundtrack Available Now! - November 18, 2023