If you’re going to be in the central Florida area over the Thanksgiving holiday and are looking to find a great option for a festive dinner, look no further than Raglan Road at Disney Springs.
- Adult pricing is for age 9-plus
- Thanksgiving dinner will be served all day—11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Guests who prefer to order lunch or dinner from the All-Day Menu are welcome to do so. Our plant-based Shepherd’s Pie (This Shepherd Went Vegan) is a popular vegan option.
- Live Irish music and dance begins at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day and continues through pub close.
Below you can find the menu and pricing:
- Less Than Two Weeks After Bob Iger’s Return, Florida May Reverse Decision on Disney’s Reedy Creek District - December 2, 2022
- Closing Date Announced For Splash Mountain, Plus More Information on Tiana’s Bayou Adventure - December 2, 2022
- Stars & Filmmakers from Marvel Studios’ “Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania” Venture to CCXP – “The Legacy of Ant-Man” Special Look Now Available - December 1, 2022