I don’t know about you, but I love to read books. I like it even better if I find a book or series that combines my love of reading and Disney!
Here are a couple of my favorites:
- Moving to Main Street USA by Michele Atwood
The story of the Main Street Mouse and the Atwood family as they make the move to Florida from Michigan.
- Positively Disney by Kimberley Bouchard
Short stories about how Disney has positively impacted people’s lives.
- Twisted Tales by Disney Publishing
This series was of Disney stories with a twist was started by Liz Braswell. A few other authors have joined in on certain books.
There are currently 12 books in this series, with several more set to be released in the next few years.
- Kingdom Keepers by Ridley Pearson
The adventures of five teenagers who are holographic hosts in the Disney parks by day. At night they keep the parks safe from the Disney villains who want to take over.
- The Villains book series by Serena Valentino
The stories of your favorite Disney villains.
If you love to look for hidden Mickey’s while you visit the parks, there are books to help you with that, too!
I love to bring a new Disney book on the plane when I am going on a trip. It makes the trip magical from the time I take off.
I’m sure there are many out there that I haven’t read yet, but I will find them. Reading Disney inspired books gives me that little bit of magic when I can’t be at the parks, and I hope it does the same for you!
- Disney Anniversaries-94 years of Steamboat Willie - November 18, 2022
- For the Love of Epcot… - October 19, 2022
- What’s In Your Park Bag? What To Bring With To Make Your Disney Day Magical! - September 2, 2022