Looking to capture the magic of Cinderella in your everyday life? Look no further than this Loungefly Backpack x Disney Cinderella 70th Anniversary Dress Mini Backpack!
The bag, which is fit for a princess, features our favorite furry friends hard at work making a beautiful backpack for Cinderella! Inspired by the classic Disney Princess’ pink dress, this faux leather Loungefly mini backpack features embroidered and graphic details, a debossed texture, 2 side pockets, a front zip pocket, main zip compartment, interior lining with a 70th anniversary print, bow appliqués, gold tone hardware, a measuring tape-inspired handle, and adjustable straps.
- Faux Leather
- Designed in U.S and Manufactured in China
- Officially Licensed Disney Bag
- Faux Leather with Applique, Debossed, Embroidered, and Printed Details.
- Front Zipper Pocket with zipper pull charm. Adjustable shoulder straps. Top carry handle. Printed Fabric Lining.
- Womens Fashion Bag For Juniors and Women. Not intended for the use of children under 12 years
- Measures 9″ X 10.5″ X 4.5″
Personally, we’re a big fan of wearing our Loungefly x Disney bags at the Disney Parks as they are the perfect place to celebrate in the fandom and get lost in the magic that surrounds you as you walk in all of their magical lands! Not to mention, they’re also the ultimate accessory to have when taking pictures with your favorite Disney characters at meet and greets!
Want to get one of these backpacks for yourself or a loved one? You can get your own Loungefly x Disney Cinderella 70th Anniversary Dress Mini Backpacks by clicking here to Amazon–where you can find the bag for $70. If you are a prime member, depending upon your region, the bag is available for Prime One-Day shipping at purchase!
Will you be purchasing this epic Loungefly x Disney Cinderella 70th Anniversary Dress Mini Backpack from Amazon for yourself or a loved one? Let us know in the comments!
- Picnic in Disney Style With This Minnie Mouse ONIVA Tote Cooler Bag - July 1, 2022
- Marvel President Confirms John Krasinski Casting as Reed Richards in Doctor Strange 2 Was Due to Fan Demand - June 30, 2022
- Chris Evans Says Return to Captain America Now Would be Upsetting with Anthony Mackie - June 29, 2022