Looking to turn the chore of storing your leftovers into a magical experience? Well, we recommend checking out this Pyrex Disney Princess Glass Tupperware set available on Amazon!
Let’s face it, storing your leftover food items after a big meal can be somewhat of a drag. However, thanks to this 8-piece glass Disney Princess Tupperware set, it can be quite enchanting–especially, given the fact that these containers are all dishwasher safe!
This magical set includes black outlined-styled graphic designs of some of our favorite Disney Princess characters. Some of which, include Tiana, Belle, Cinderella, Ariel on one container and Jasmine, Rapunzel, Aurora, and Moana on the other! This is in addition to art of golden sparkles and tiaras. Sayings found on the two rectangle storage containers include designs saying “Be our guest,” with an enchanted rose and “Life is a fairy tale,” which is surrounded in a little bit of pixie dust!
The eight pieces include 4-glass containers and 4-plastic lids. Currently, out of over 300-reviews, the set has a 4.9 out of 5-star rating. Below is more information about the glass Tupperware set!
About this item
- Fun and stylish storage solution featuring some of your favorite Disney Princess characters
- Includes (2) 4-cup round glass storage containers with plastic lids, (2) 3-cup rectangle glass storage containers with plastic lids
- Durable high-quality glass
- Plastic lid fits snug over glass container to keep your food fresh
- Stain- and odor-resistant container
To purchase this Pyrex 8-piece Glass Disney Princess Tupperware set for yourself, you can head over to Amazon by clicking HERE. At the time of the writing of this post, the set can be purchased for $39.99. Depending upon your region, if you have a Prime membership, you can purchase and receive the set as early as the day after purchase!
Will you be purchasing this Pyrex Disney Princess Glass Tupperware set for yourself or a loved one? Let us know in the comments!
- Light up Your Car in Disney Style With These Figment Led Door Lights - September 23, 2022
- Disney CEO says he’d ‘love’ to merge Hulu and Disney+ - September 21, 2022
- 68% of Disney World Fans Say Parks’s ‘Lost Its Magic’ - September 21, 2022