From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Rachel Monnier
Since last year, we’ve been testing a new mobile checkout option at select merchandise shops throughout Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort, available through our mobile apps. And just in time for holiday shopping, guests can enjoy this feature at even more locations!
Mobile checkout is currently available or coming soon to the following merchandise locations:
- World of Disney at Disney Springs
- Creations Shop at EPCOT
- Emporium at Magic Kingdom Park – New!
- Mickey’s of Hollywood at Disney’s Hollywood Studios –
- Island Mercantile at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park –
- Disney Clothiers, Ltd., China Closet and Plaza
Mercantile and Bonanza Outfitters – New!
- The Star Trader – New!
California Adventure Park
- Elias & Co.
- WEB Suppliers – New!
- Knick’s Knacks – New!
- World of Disney
If you haven’t tried it yet, merchandise mobile checkout is a convenient shopping option available at select shops – it helps you save time by letting you scan and pay for your items right from your phone. When you’re ready to shop, simply open the My Disney Experience or Disneyland app and scan the barcodes on your souvenirs as you add them to your bag. Once your shopping experience is complete, show your purchase QR code and selected items to a cast member at the designated exit, and you’re all set!
Shopping with an eligible Annual Passholder, Magic Key or Disney Vacation Club discount?** Just make sure your pass or membership is linked to your Disney account, and valid discounts will be applied when you use mobile checkout.
is just one of the recent enhancements and planning features available in our
mobile apps. Mobile order service continues to add new locations for both Walt
Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort including candy kitchens, where you can save time and order holiday treats in advance.
If you’re shopping from home, be sure to check out shopDisney.com for a great assortment of holiday
data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations
and features may vary by handset or service provider. Coverage and app stores
not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission
first. Some app features require valid theme park admission and park
**At this time, Disney Visa Cardmembers
should check out at an in-store register to receive the Disney Visa Cardmember
discount of 10% off select merchandise purchases of $50 or more.
- Disney Dreamers Academy Celebrates 15 Years of Dream-Making at Walt Disney World Resort - January 17, 2022
- Harness Your Creative Side with These Imaginative Styles During the 2022 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts - January 15, 2022
- A Penny for Your Thoughts: Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration Coin Pressed Pennies, Medallions and Tags Are Minted With Memories - January 13, 2022