Plus, Florida Residents Save Big on Walt Disney World® Park Tickets – Just $215 for a 4-Day Park Ticket or $185 for a 3-Day Ticket!*
With a summer vacation stay starting at only $75 per night* at Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels in the Walt Disney World® Resort, families need to plan quickly for their best Summer getaway while this limited time offer is still available! Make your reservation and travel between July 13 – September 17, 2021 to take advantage of these exceptional savings. Plus, don’t forget your park tickets at these exceptional savings for Florida Resident Summer Fun Tickets – a 4-Day Park Ticket is only $215 + tax ($54 /day); a 3-Day Park Ticket is only $185 plus tax; and 2-Day Park Tickets are only $150 +tax! * There’s no better place to stay than right inside the Walt Disney World® Resort gates at a Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotel. Make your Summer Magic room reservation here: https://disneyspringshotels.com/magic21/. (Both a Theme Park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system and valid admission for the same park, on the same date are required for each person in party, ages 3 and up.)
Situated within Walt Disney World®, all six Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels have the added benefit of close walking proximity to Disney Springs® — which now features more than150 retail, dining and entertainment establishments. Celebrate Summer in true Floridian, citrus-lovin’ style now through August 12 with the Flavors of Florida for a delicious selection of Florida inspired places across 20+ dining and retail locations throughout Disney Springs. Many restaurants offer outdoor seating so you can dine al fresco with options ranging from casual fare to extraordinary restaurants by renowned James Beard Award-winning chefs – as well as outstanding shopping, unique attractions, and numerous choices for outdoor entertainment.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to start planning your Summer Magic vacation now….book your stay and complete your travel between now and September 17, 2021. These special, limited-time rates at Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels are:
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area– room rates from $75 per night;
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – room rates from $85 per night;
- B Resort & Spa – room rates from $99 per night;
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – room rates from $102 per night;
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – room rates from $134 per night (Code OZ);
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – room rates from $170 per night (Code OZ).
For more information on the Summer Magic hotel rates, or to make a reservation, visit: https://disneyspringshotels.com/magic21/. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. Resort fees, taxes, gratuities and daily parking, if applicable, are not included in above rates. This room rate offer is not valid with any other offer or promotion, or on existing reservations, or for groups.
Discover exciting new offerings as well as the classic favorites at Walt Disney World® Resort. For a quick glimpse at what you’ll enjoy at the Magic Kingdom® Park, Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, or EPCOT® visit here: https://disneyspringshotels.com/magic21/.
- THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY CELEBRATES DISNEY+ DAY ON NOVEMBER 12 TO THANK SUBSCRIBERS WITH NEW CONTENT, FAN EXPERIENCES, AND MORE - September 21, 2021
- A Look at All the Places Where ‘Hocus Pocus’ Was Filmed 28 Years Ago - September 18, 2021
- A Spooktacular Hocus Pocus Gender Reveal Party! - September 17, 2021