From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Kelsey Noland
It’s already almost August and it’s time for back-to-school shopping (can you believe it?!) Although my school days are over, I always enjoyed this time of year when I could pick out an all-new wardrobe and check off items on my school supply list. With over 100 amazing shopping destinations at Disney Springs, including a mix of big-name brands and unique boutiques, you’re bound to find whatever you’re happily after to gear up for a brand-new year of milestones.
World of Disney is always my recommended one-stop shop where you can add a little character to all your school supplies no matter what age. I recently stopped by to do a little of my own browsing and found some sweet finds. Take a look at my Disney haul!
- Walt Disney World Backpack – Whether you have a little one heading back to elementary school or you’re starting college, backpacks are always a number one back-to-school essential. I love this new tie-dye design with lots of pockets and as a bonus, there’s a spot inside for a mobile battery charger so you’ll always be ready for your day.
- Disney VHS Notebooks – Anyone remember “Be Kind, Rewind”? This Disney Classic VHS-inspired notebook featuring “Toy Story” was calling my 90’s loving, nostalgic heart!
- Water Bottles – Stay hydrated all school year with a fun, reusable water bottle — there are so many designs to choose from featuring your favorite Disney characters or Disney Parks attractions.
- Disney Pens & Pencils – The classic Mickey Mouse and Friends pens have been around for years and are such a fun staple in your back-to-school essentials.
- Pencil Cases – Sequins and mermaid tails? Yes, please! Stay organized with this adorable pencil case themed to “The Little Mermaid.”
- Disney Card Wallet – Keep your essential cards and IDs close at all times with this compact and handy card wallet featuring many fun designs including Minnie Mouse, The Haunted Mansion, and The Enchanted Tiki Room.
- Stationary Zip Kits – You won’t need a bounty hunter to locate your art supplies with adorable zip-up stationery kit inspired by Star Wars: The Mandalorian. This case holds one epic amount of art supplies including colored pencils, markers, erasers, scissors, and more.
The other best part of shopping at Disney Springs? The fashion! Whether you’re looking for cute and casual t-shirts, wardrobe basics, shoes or accessories, we have all the styles to refresh your closet with the season’s hottest must-haves.
- Renew your wardrobe with basics from UNIQLO, Shore, and Levi’s or shop the latest fashion trends from Zara and DisneyStyle.
- Jazz up your accessories — including jewelry, backpacks, lanyards and more with fun finds from Ron Jon Surf Shop, francesca’s, Kate Spade New York, and Vera Bradley.
- Find fancy footwear and comfy sneakers at Havaianas, Sperry, Melissa Shoes, Fit2Run, The Runner’s Superstore, UGG and Sanuk.
What’s better than shopping for your own back-to-school wardrobe? Styling your Disney nuiMOs, of course! From adorable overalls, sweaters, boots and accessories your pals will be campus-ready with adorable new styles from the University Trends Collection now available at World of Disney.
Can’t get to Disney Springs to purchase these back-to-school items? Tune in for a special shopDisney Merch Monday event on July 26 at 4:00 p.m. ET/1:00 p.m. PT. Discover the newest looks from DisneyStyle, as well as graphic tees, back-to-school fashion and more from shopDisney—unveiled live with Ashley Eckstein.
I can’t wait to see what items you pick up during your back-to-school shopping spree. Share your photos on social media using #DisneySprings.
- 5 Ways to Celebrate ‘How to Hygge’ with Disney’s ‘Frozen’ - October 19, 2021
- Disney PhotoPass Service and Snap Collaboration Continues with New Augmented Reality Lenses at Walt Disney World Resort - October 18, 2021
- #DisneyCreators: ‘Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas’ Treat Board - October 18, 2021