From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Karen McClintock
This Dining Guide Update comes with exciting news – you soon will be able to begin your Disneyland day with Character Dining! Two locations – Minnie and Friends Breakfast at Plaza Inn at Disneyland Resort and Mickey’s Tales of Adventure breakfast at Storytellers Café at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa – will be hosted by your favorite Disney Pals. Be sure to click the links for each restaurant for the new protocol and menus for our Character Dining experiences.
And for those who have been asking when Carthay Circle Restaurant will reopen, the answer is July 22 – with bookings available July 20. I can’t wait!
- Plaza Inn – Minnie & Friends Breakfast (opening August 12; bookings available soon)
- The Golden Horseshoe (opening July 29; food and beverage only)
Disney California Adventure
Disney’s Grand California Hotel & Spa
- Storytellers Café – Mickey’s Tales of Adventure Breakfast (Daily breakfast; Friday, Sat., and Sun. Brunch from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.; opening July 22; bookings available July 20)
Check out the complete listing below!
Disney California Adventure Park
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
Downtown Disney District
(Note: Dates and
locations subject to change.)
Reminder to download or update the Disneyland mobile app*, as this is the primary way to order food and beverages at most quick-service dining locations. Here is a link for additional details on mobile order.
Guests with confirmed theme park reservations and tickets for the same park can make dining reservations on the same date 60 days in advance with mobile check-in and mobile wait-list at select full-service locations, available on the Disneyland mobile app.
Visit the Dining: Know Before You Go for more information. Be sure to have the latest version of the app downloaded and installed on your mobile device.
Check out our Know Before You Go blog post to learn more about theme park reservations,
tickets, and more.
*Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations, and features may vary by handset, service provider or otherwise. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first.
- SNEAK PEEK: Vault Collection-Inspired Shopping Experiences Coming Soon to Disney Springs and Magic Kingdom Park for Walt Disney World Resort 50th Anniversary Celebration - September 21, 2021
- Disney Institute Offers a Sneak Peek at ‘50 Years of Magical Learnings from Walt Disney World Resort’ - September 21, 2021
- Family of Fallen Marine Visits Disneyland to Rebuild Lightsaber in His Honor, Leaves with Unexpected Tribute - September 21, 2021