Make your own Finding Dory Wreath courtesy of our friends at Disney Family!
What You’ll Need
- Styrofoam craft wreath
- Assorted holiday ornaments
- Assorted seashells
- Hot glue
- Teal, navy, white, black, and yellow felt
- Printable Dory template
How To Make It
Remove the hooks from the top of each holiday ornament.
Attach the ornaments to the styrofoam wreath with hot glue. You will need to hold each ornament in place until set. Continue adding ornaments around the entire wreath.
Wrap the garland around the wreath, in and around the ornaments, and hot glue into place.
Continue adding ornaments and seashells. You might even discover a few hidden Mickeys!
Tie ribbon into a big bow and attach to the bottom of the wreath.
For a finishing touch, craft a little Dory from felt and attach her to the center of the bow. Print the PDF below for our super simple Dory template!
Let dry completely and display!
- Bring the Art of Disney100: The Exhibition Wherever You Go with Downloadable Wallpapers - February 1, 2023
- Great Music is in Bloom with Garden Rocks at the 2023 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival - February 1, 2023
- Top 4 Things to Know Before TRON Lightcycle / Run Opens on 4/4 - January 27, 2023