ANAHEIM, Calif. – Beginning today, November 19, 2020, there will be even more distinctively Disney dining and shopping to enjoy at the Disneyland Resort, when the Downtown Disney District extends to Buena Vista Street.
With Buena Vista Street soon opening select shopping and dining experiences, guests can find even more places to enjoy a memorable meal or a fun shopping excursion during their visit.
Here’s what guests will discover:
- Elias & Co. is divided into distinct sections for men, women and children, so shoppers will find something special for the entire family. Julius Katz & Sons has a selection of holiday merchandise and Disney-themed home décor. Kingswell Camera Shop offers gift-giving ideas such as frames, photo albumsand more.
- Fora memorable snack, Trolley Treats offersclassic candies, old-fashioned confections and all kinds of freshly made treats. Vending carts will offer popcorn, churros, ice cream and other “must-bite” treats.
- At Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Cafe, guests can enjoythe enchanting sights and sounds of Buena Vista Street—and a cup of coffee or an artisan sandwich.
- Sit-down dining options include Carthay Circle Lounge – Al Fresco Dining, where visitors can unwind in an expanded outdoor seating area to experience an all-new menu of cocktails and dining.
- Smokejumpers Grill is serving up tasty American classics for lunch and dinner with a streamlined menu of burgers, fries, onion rings and craft beer, located just around the corner from Buena Vista Street. The primary way to place an order at this dining location is through mobile order on the Disneyland App.*
- Award Wieners offers corn dogs or soft drinks, also available via mobile order.
Only the shopping and dining experiences along Buena Vista Street will be accessible from the Downtown Disney District at this time, as Disney California Adventure park is currently closed.
Beginning Nov. 19, 2020, there will be a $10 fee per car for parking at the Downtown Disney District in the Simba Lot. The number of guests visiting the Downtown Disney District and its locations, including the shopping and dining experiences along Buena Vista Street, will be limited to promote physical distancing. The mobile wait list system may be used when Buena Vista Street and/or its queue are at capacity, similar to the process at some retail locations in the Downtown Disney District.Disney California Adventure Park is currently closed.
Prior to visiting, it is recommended that guests review the health and safety measures at Disneyland.com/DTD to learn important details including temperature screenings prior to entry and the requirement for all guests, ages 2 and older, to wear an appropriate face covering. The number of guests visiting the Downtown Disney District and its locations, including the shopping and dining experiences along Buena Vista Street, will be limited to promote proper physical distancing.
*Available for iPhone®, iPad® and smartphones for Android
- New Nighttime Spectacular ‘Disney Enchantment’ Inspires Guests to Find the Magic in Themselves - September 24, 2021
- Watch LIVE Streams of New Nighttime Spectaculars – ‘Harmonious’ and ‘Disney Enchantment’ Next Week to Celebrate 50th Anniversary of Walt Disney World Resort - September 24, 2021
- Halloween Time at the Hotels of Disneyland Resort Brings Spooky Sights, Sweet Treats and Special Offers - September 23, 2021