From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Valerie Lee
Recently, we introduced Downtown Disney guests to the Disneyland Resort Backlot Premiere Shop at Stage 17. This store is currently showcasing an array of seasonal merchandise for you to browse. With Buena Vista Street soon opening select shopping and dining experiences, you can find even more places to enjoy a memorable meal or a fun shopping excursion during your visit.
Here’s what you can discover – be sure to put these places on your shopping and dining list:
- Holiday shopping? Head to Elias & Co. The store is divided into distinct sections for men, women and children, so you’ll find something special for the entire family! At Julius Katz & Sons, peruse even more holiday merchandise and Disney-themed home décor. At Kingswell Camera Shop offers great gift-giving ideas like frames, photo albums and more. Buena Vista Street stores have a variety of your Disney favorites!
- If you are looking to tempt your taste buds with a snack, Trolley Treats offers classic candies, old-fashioned confections and all kinds of freshly made treats. Vending carts will offer popcorn, churros, ice cream and other “must-bite” treats.
- Swing by Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Cafe for the enchanting sights and sounds of Buena Vista Street—and a cup of coffee or scrumptious artisan sandwich.
- Sit-down dining options include Carthay Circle Lounge, where you can unwind in our expanded outdoor seating area featuring an all-new menu of cocktails and dining. Smokejumpers Grill is serving up tasty American classics for lunch and dinner with a streamlined menu of burgers, fries, onion rings and craft beer, located just around the corner from Buena Vista Street. The primary way to place your order at this dining location is through mobile order on the Disneyland App.*
Only the shopping and dining experiences along Buena Vista Street will be accessible from the Downtown Disney District at this time, as Disney California Adventure park is currently closed.
If you haven’t visited the Downtown Disney District lately, be sure to familiarize yourself with our health and safety measures at Disneyland.com/DTD, to learn important details, including temperature screenings prior to entry and the requirement for all guests, ages 2 and older, to wear an appropriate face covering. The number of Guests visiting the Downtown Disney District and its locations, including the shopping and dining experiences along Buena Vista Street, will be limited to promote proper physical distancing.
Check back soon for more details about the special shopping and dining experiences coming later in November to Buena Vista Street!
*Available for iPhone®, iPad® and smartphones for Android
- Add The Disney Holiday Playlist to Your Traditions During ‘That Time of Year’ - November 30, 2020
- #DisneyMagicMoments: Strap Yourselves In for a ‘Ride & Learn’ Aboard Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge - November 28, 2020
- Celebrate Global Merriment at the Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays Presented by AdventHealth – Now Through Dec. 31 - November 27, 2020