From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: ambassadorteam
Today, our #DisneyCastLife series continues with more favorite stories of cast members making magic at our parks and resorts around the world.
Walt Disney World Resort Ambassador Stephen kicks off our latest show with a look at the Halloween season before Chef Julia shares some un-boo-lievable fall treats. You’ll also learn how Disney name tags are made and the magical memories they create for cast members. And we wrap the show with the launch of a new series at Disneyland Paris that celebrates Disney cast and recognition from guests.
For more #DisneyCastLife stories, follow the Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort Ambassador team on Instagram at @WDW.Ambassador and @Disneylandambassador. And be sure to keep checking the Disney Parks Blog for more #DisneyMagicMoments.
POPULAR RELATED STORIES:
- Disney Ambassadors Highlight Cast Member Magic in New Episode of #DisneyCastLife
- #DisneyCastLife: Disney Ambassadors Highlight Cast Member Magic Around the World
- SPECIAL EDITION: #DisneyCastLife Features Cast Members Making Magic at Shanghai Disney Resort
- #DisneyCastLife: New Episode Highlights Cast Member Magic Around the World
- New #DisneyCastLife: Chairman of Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Josh D’Amaro Shares Special Message, Cast Members Create Magic at Disney Springs and More
- SPECIAL EDITION: New #DisneyCastLife Features Cast Member Magic at Hong Kong Disneyland
- #DisneyCastLife: Cast Members Prepare to Welcome Back Guests at Disneyland, Walt Disney World Resorts, Disney Store Locations Reopening and More
- New #DisneyCastLife Features Cast Members Making Disney Magic
- #DisneyCastLife: Cast Members Making Magic In New Ways With Additional Health, Safety Training
- #DisneyCastLife SPECIAL EDITION: Ambassadors Share Special Welcome Back Messages with Cast at Tokyo Disney Resort
- New #DisneyCastLife Features Special Visit to Circle D Ranch, Update on Cast Member Who Recreated Kilimanjaro Safaris at Home and Anniversary Message from Disneyland Resort President Ken Potrock
- Cover Reveal for ‘The Haunted Mansion: Storm & Shade’ by Claudia Gray! - February 3, 2023
- New CreativeSoul Dolls Inspired by Disney Princesses Now Available - February 3, 2023
- Universal Orlando Resort Launches Epic Ticket Offer That Gives Guests Five Days Of Access To The Destination’s Award-Winning Theme Parks For The Price Of Three - February 2, 2023