From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Alex Dunlap
Last year, we opened the highly-anticipated Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts, and this weekend marked the first anniversary of the grand opening of this incredible land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. For the occasion, we’re sharing a special beverage recipe from Oga’s Cantina, one of the most popular spots at on both coasts!
Oga’s Cantina is the heartbeat of Black Spire Outpost. It’s a place where you can share your own tales from around the galaxy while you enjoy exotic beverages served in unique vessels. One of these beverages comes in perhaps the cutest vessel of all – the Cliff Dweller. This adorable drink features citrus juices, coconut, hibiscus-grenadine, and ginger ale – and it’s served in a SOUVENIR PORG MUG! While you have to visit Oga’s Cantina to get your hands on this special mug, today we’re sharing the recipe for this fan-favorite non-alcoholic drink.
Cliff Dweller Non-Alcoholic Beverage
From Oga’s Cantina in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts
- 3 oz. orange juice
- 3 oz. pineapple juice
- 1 oz. lime juice
- 1/2 oz. hibiscus grenadine
- 1 oz. cream of coconut
- 1 oz. ginger ale
- Combine orange juice, pineapple juice, lime juice, grenadine, and cream of coconut in Boston cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well and pour over fresh ice in a tall glass. Top with ginger ale.
Note: This recipe has been converted from a larger quantity in the restaurant kitchens. The flavor profile may vary from the restaurant’s version. As a reminder while preparing this recipe, please supervise children who are helping or nearby.
Stay connected with Disney Parks Blog for more delicious Disney recipes and be sure to share the magic with other Disney fans using the hashtag #DisneyMagicMoments. Happy cooking!
- Jungle Cruise Skippers Get Red-Carpet Treatment at ‘Jungle Cruise’ World Premiere - July 28, 2021
- Create Your Own Pop-Up Map of Disneyland Park with Disney Paper Parks, Designed by Walt Disney Imagineering - July 28, 2021
- ‘Harmonious’ Will Tell a Story of Global Connection When it Debuts October 1 at EPCOT as Part of ‘The World’s Most Magical Celebration’ - July 27, 2021