MerchPass will be used for future limited edition merchandise on shopDisney… kicking off with the following-
Arendelle Castle from Frozen is coming…
Entries Begin 7/13
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Enter Promotion between 7/13/20 at 7:00 AM PDT and 7/14/20 at 11:59 PM PDT. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C. who are 18+ at time of entry. Limit 1 entry per person per item offered in Promotion. Random drawing to be held on/about 7/16/20, with entrants notified via e-mail by 7/16/20 at 5:00 PM PDT if selected. If entry is selected, you have through 7/17/20 to purchase item at designated price. See Promotion Terms for full details on how to enter, eligibility requirements, odds of being selected and limitations. Void where prohibited.
Early Access Drawings for High-Demand Products!
Our new purchase opportunity experience can reserve items for our valued Guests to buy.
MerchPass Early Access Drawings
How does the drawing work?
- Visit the Early Access Drawing page. Be sure to sign up for emails to be in the know of what products and where to enter for MerchPass drawings.
- Log in to your Disney Account or create a new account if you don’t already have one
- Select your item(s)
- Click “Submit” to enter the Early Access Drawing
- Look out for an email from shopDisney Merch Pass – Early Access Drawing, firstname.lastname@example.org to find out whether your entry was selected in the Early Access Drawing. If your entry was selected, you will receive an email by the time noted on the Early Access Drawing page. If you do not receive an email, you were not selected (make sure it’s not in SPAM or Promotions Folders), but check back for other Early Access Drawing opportunities!
- IF YOUR ENTRY WAS SELECTED: Item(s) will be automatically added to your Bag. Log in to your Disney Account to complete your purchase by the time designated on the Early Access Drawing page using the link in the notification email.
Can I decide not to purchase if I am selected from the drawing?
Yes. You are not required to purchase even if selected for an early access purchase opportunity. There are no fees or penalties for deciding not to purchase for any reason. However, to give all interested guests a fair chance to purchase, we recommend that you only enter an Early Access Drawing for a product if you are actually interested in purchasing that product.
For drawings with multiple products, can I enter for more than one product?
Yes, but there is a limit of one (1) entry per person per product. If selected, only one (1) unit of each product can be purchased. To give all interested guests a fair chance to purchase, we recommend that you only enter the Early Access Drawing for a product if you intend to purchase that product. If you enter for the chance to purchase multiple products, each product will have its own drawing and you may be selected in all, some, or none of the drawings.
How will I know if I was selected for the drawing?
If your entry was selected, you will be notified via email.
Can I go back to unselect from or add products to the drawing once I submit my entry?
After submitting your entry, you will not be able to unselect a product or select another product. You can decide not to purchase the product if your entry is selected in the drawing and you have been given an early access purchase opportunity.
I was selected in the drawing! How do I complete my purchase?
Simply log in to your Disney Account on shopDisney.com during the purchase window identified on the Early Access Drawing page to complete the purchase. You can use the link in the email notifying you that your entry was selected. During the purchase window, your Bag will already have the selected Early Access Drawing product(s) in it. You may add other items from shopDisney.com to your Bag, but do not remove the Early Access Drawing products from your Bag unless you no longer wish to purchase them. PLEASE NOTE: If you do not complete your purchase by the date designated in the Early Access Drawing page, you will not be able to purchase the Early Access Drawing product as part of this promotion.
What happens if I am not selected for the drawing?
If your entry is not selected, you will not receive the early access purchase opportunity for the product. These products may be offered for sale at shopDisney.com and/or in the Disney store at a later date.
My entry was selected. Can I transfer the opportunity to purchase to someone else?
No. The opportunity to purchase the product is personal to the selected entrant.
Do I have to live in the U.S. to be able to enter?
Yes, Early Access Drawings are currently available for Guests shopping in the U.S. These products are eligible for shipment to U.S. addresses only.
Yes. We recommend that you review these policies disneytermsofuse.com, help.shopdisney.com, and https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com before entering an Early Access Drawing, and refer to the Promotion Terms linked here.
My entry was selected! Will I receive the Early Access Drawing product?
You will receive the Early Access Drawing product after completing your purchase.
Does the price include shipping and taxes?
No. Applicable shipping and taxes will be added onto the designated price at checkout.
When purchasing, can I buy other products and use promotion codes?
Yes, you may add other items from shopDisney.com to your Bag for purchase in the same transaction. You may also enter promotion codes, which are subject to their promotion terms and will be applied to eligible purchases. Please note that certain promotion codes exclude limited edition and limited release products, including Early Access Drawing products, but they may be applied to other eligible items in your transaction.
- Mark Your Calendar for the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts: Jan. 14 – Feb. 21, 2022 - October 21, 2021
- Spooky AND Cute Mickey Halloween Donuts! - October 20, 2021
- New Iridescent Jeweled Tumblers are Coming to Starbucks - October 20, 2021