From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Anthony Armenia
Are you looking to update your Disney Parks look just in time for this New Year?
Yes? Then you’re in luck! The latest Disney Park Life Collection hit shelves earlier this week at Walt Disney World, Disneyland Resort and online at shopDisney.com. The collection captures Mickey and friends celebrating the fun and magic of Disney Parks with trendy designs featuring beloved park icons on both apparel and accessories, and it’s perfect for fans of all ages.
Take Mickey Mouse and friends wherever you go with this mini backpack by Loungefly covered in a retro pattern with stylized character art and park icons to make this a wonderfully whimsical carry-all for everyone.
Strut through Main Street U.S.A. in style with this heather gray pullover top for women featuring Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, Pluto, Goofy and more!
Keep all your park essentials close at hand with this compact crossbody bag. With multiple zipper compartments and famous icons, it’s both practical AND stylish!
Stay warm on your next visit to Disney Parks with snazzy sweatshirts embroidered with some of your favorite park icons.
Work your way through the parks in comfort AND style with these soft and stretchy knit leggings for women.
You can even wear some of your favorite park icons on your wrists! Alex and Ani offers an assortment of silver and rose gold bangles including Cinderella Castle, Sleeping Beauty Castle, Pixar Pal-A-Round and King Arthur Carrousel.
The park fun doesn’t stop there! Guests visiting Walt Disney World Resort will be able to purchase an exclusive Dooney and Bourke limited release MagicBand featuring Figment.
Those visiting Walt Disney World Resort or Disneyland Resort, check out some of the top locations that will be carrying this collection featuring all these items and more:
Walt Disney World Resort:
- Emporium (Magic Kingdom Park)
- Once Upon a Time (Disney’s Hollywood Studios)
- Island Mercantile (Disney’s Animal Kingdom)
- Mouse Gear (Epcot)
- World of Disney (Disney Springs)
- Emporium (Disneyland park)
- Elias & Co. (Disney California Adventure park)
- World of Disney (Downtown Disney District)
- #DisneyMagicMoments: Learn to Draw a Disney-Inspired Pirate Scene - September 19, 2020
- Vote For The Next Legacy Lightsaber in Celebration of Products Direct From Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Coming to shopDisney, Disney Springs and Downtown Disney District - September 19, 2020
- Spooky Season is Here! Celebrate all month long with #DisneyHalloMoments - September 18, 2020