From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Sarah Domenech
The event transforms Magic Kingdom Park into a winter wonderland for the most magical 23 days of the year!
Debuting this year is the nighttime spectacular “Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks.” And you can watch the brand-new show tonight, by tuning into our live stream at 9:55 p.m., right here on the Disney Parks Blog.
Returning favorites include the special holiday-themed parade “Once Upon a Christmas Time”, the Cinderella Castle stage show “Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration” and so much more!
In addition to the wonderful holiday entertainment guests can also ride Magic Kingdom Park classic attractions, savor complimentary treats and enjoy a magical “snowfall” on Main Street, U.S.A.
Check out the Foodie Guide for event-specific treats, as well as exclusive merchandise that you can find only at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party dates are:
- November: 8, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22, 24
- December: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22
Guests can buy tickets for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas party here or call the Disney Reservation Center at 407-939-1872.
- Walt Disney World Resort ‘Class of 1971’ Celebrates 50 Years of Magic - September 25, 2021
- Travelers at Orlando International Airport are Immersed in the Walt Disney World Resort 50th Anniversary Celebration - September 25, 2021
- Main Street Confectionery Reopens Sept. 29 at Magic Kingdom Park with New Sweets and Treats - September 25, 2021