From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Sarah Domenech
The event transforms Magic Kingdom Park into a winter wonderland for the most magical 23 days of the year!
Debuting this year is the nighttime spectacular “Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks.” And you can watch the brand-new show tonight, by tuning into our live stream at 9:55 p.m., right here on the Disney Parks Blog.
Returning favorites include the special holiday-themed parade “Once Upon a Christmas Time”, the Cinderella Castle stage show “Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration” and so much more!
In addition to the wonderful holiday entertainment guests can also ride Magic Kingdom Park classic attractions, savor complimentary treats and enjoy a magical “snowfall” on Main Street, U.S.A.
Check out the Foodie Guide for event-specific treats, as well as exclusive merchandise that you can find only at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party dates are:
- November: 8, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22, 24
- December: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22
Guests can buy tickets for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas party here or call the Disney Reservation Center at 407-939-1872.
- The Disney Conservation Fund Continues its 25-Year Commitment to Community Conservation & Protecting the Magic of Nature - September 24, 2020
- A New Sense of Aloha Coming to Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort - September 24, 2020
- Show Off Your Disney Dance Moves Enter the shopDisney “Halloween Dance Party” Contest - September 23, 2020