From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Alex Dunlap
Last week I announced quite a few sweet (and savory) additions to Walt Disney World Resort like the new Cookie Dough and Everything Sweet Food Truck coming to Disney Springs and plant-based Coconut Mickey Onigiri at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort. But this week, I have even MORE sweets to share with you! This month’s Sweet Treats features a few more sweet offerings at Magic Kingdom Park, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, and Disney’s All-Star Music Resort. Read on to find out more!
Rainbow Unicorn Cupcake – Available August 15-18 at Magic Kingdom Park
Head on over to Main Street Bakery to try this limited time rainbow confetti cupcake with white buttercream, sparkly crispy pearls, fondant ears, and a rainbow fondant horn.
Monster Brownie Sundae – Available through August 31 at Magic Kingdom Park
This crazy dessert can be found at Plaza Ice Cream Parlor. This cookie dough ice cream comes sandwiched between two brownies topped with caramel, hot fudge, candy-coated chocolates, whipped cream, and a cherry and is served in a waffle bowl.
Pride Cone – Available through August 18 at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Celebrate love with this purple cone topped with Dole Whip Strawberry and a white chocolate rainbow Mickey! You can find it at Pineapple Lanai.
Fall Treats at Disney’s All-Star Resorts – Available Aug. 25-Nov. 30
- Jack’s Hallow-Lime Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake with lime whip cream, a chocolate Jack Skellington, and a dropper of “liquid goo”
- Queen’s Poisoned Apple Tart – Butter tart filled with cinnamon apples and topped with a spiced panna cotta glazed with green icing
- Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake – Vanilla cheesecake with whipped pumpkin panna cotta, pie crust crumble, and chocolate ganache (Only available at World Premiere Food Court and Intermission Food Court)
- Chai Tea Cupcake – Chocolate cupcake with colored chai tea buttercream and dark ganache (Only available at World Premiere Food Court and Intermission Food Court)
- Imagineer Xiao Qing Chen Designs Artwork Inspired by Disney’s ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ for Downtown Disney District - March 6, 2021
- Unrivaled. Unmatched. Unequaled. New “Female Leads” Collection Debuts on Disney+ in Celebration of Women’s History Month - March 5, 2021
- Universal Orlando Resort Announces the Highly-Anticipated Return of Halloween Horror Nights – Celebrating 30 Years of Fear This Fall – And Unveils its First Haunted House of The Season, Based on The Iconic Horror-Comedy Beetlejuice - March 5, 2021