From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Jennifer Fickley-Baker
Young princesses and knights can step into their own fairytale at a “grand” new Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, now open at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa! The location offers guests age 3-12 magical transformations from their own Fairy Godmothers-in-Training at Walt Disney World Resort.
Joining the existing Biddidi Bobbidi Boutique locations at Magic Kingdom Park and Disney Springs, the latest enchanted boutique at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is a great option for guests looking to dress up before visiting Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party or enjoying a delightful buffet at 1900 Park Fare. Plus, a Disney PhotoPass Studio has also recently opened at the resort, providing guests the opportunity to capture picture-perfect royal portraits in front of a traditional backdrop.
In addition to the recently-opened boutique, all Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique locations have introduced special new merchandise including a spirit jersey, Minnie Mouse Ear headband, MagicBand and accessories, available to add to any transformation package.
Young princesses can also choose from four new hairstyles inspired by modern royalty with customizable options including braids, bows and flower halos. Take a look at the video below for examples of the new styles:
- Enchanted – Hair is styled in a bun or messy bun hairpiece and includes choice of princess bow or shining tiara.
- Fantasy – Hair is swept back into a bun, covered with a curly hairpiece and topped with a coordinating flower halo.
- Royal Braid – Hair is styled in a bun and accessorized with an attached Royal Braid. A princess bow completes this look fit for royalty!
- Pixie Magic – Add a colorful touch to this hairstyle with an elegant ponytail and matching flower halo.
As always, a variety of transformations are available and may include hairstyling, nail polish, accessories, gowns and more depending on the package guests choose. Reservations for all Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique locations are encouraged and can be made up to 180 days in advance on DisneyWorld.com and Disneyland.com or by calling (407)-WDW-STYLE.
- First Chance to Get Your Very Own Spider-Bot from Avengers Campus at Disneyland Resort - November 23, 2020
- Foodie Guide to Holiday Treats at Magic Kingdom Park - November 23, 2020
- #DisneyMagicMoments: Make the Holidays Brighter with these DIY Disney Inspired Holiday Crafts! - November 22, 2020