From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Alex Dunlap
Get ready for a heaping helping of Foodie News direct from Magic Kingdom Park. I’ve got sweets and savories galore and you won’t want to miss any of it! I’ve put together a quick bite-sized list of all the yummy news for you. Be sure to plan your Disney trip accordingly, because some of these offerings are for a limited-time only!
And speaking of planning, did you know that many of these items are available via mobile order? Plan out your day with just a few taps on the My Disney Experience App. Order and pay ahead (using a credit card or the Disney Dining Plan) to skip the line and get straight to snacking! In addition, some of the offerings listed below are also on the Disney Dining Plan, so make sure to look for the Disney Dining Plan icon on the menu.
2319 Cone – Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
2319! WE’VE GOT A 2319 (CONE)! It can be found in the heart of Tomorrowland. This orange sugar cone comes topped with mango-vanilla swirl soft-serve, sprinkles, and a sock-shaped cookie.
Mickey Dome Cake (Available through September 2019) – Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café
Trot on over to Frontierland to try this chocolate flourless cake with spicy chocolate mousse and a crème brûlée center covered in chocolate ganache and topped with chocolate ears.
Redd’s Revenge Float – Sunshine Tree Terrace
Ahoy! Methinks a redheaded sweet treat be afloat! This yummy treat features strawberry soft-serve, Fanta Strawberry, and a chocolate pirate hat.
It’s a Party Sundae, Sugar Cookie Sandwich (Available through July 31, 2019) – Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
Celebrate America with these patriotic desserts. The It’s a Party Sundae consists of red velvet cake topped with birthday cake ice cream, raspberry and vanilla syrup, sprinkles, whipped cream, and a cherry. The Sugar Cookie Sandwich is a great grab and go sweet with birthday cake ice cream sandwiched between two sugar cookies with red, white, and blue sprinkles.
New Items at Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen
It looks like our skippers are offering up some new items at their yummy restaurant! The first new item is Pao De Queijo, a gluten-friendly cheese bread from deep in the Amazon served with chimichurri cream cheese. You’ll also want to taste the new Tropical Serenade Sangrias, available in three different flavors: Frosty Pineapple (prosecco wine infused with pineapple and apple flavors), Cerulean Blue (Riesling white wine with tropical hints of orange), and Pineapple Passion Fruit (passion fruit and pineapple blended with prosecco). These new offerings are now available, just ask your server about them! Be sure to make your reservations for this table-service restaurant today online or by calling 407 WDW-DINE (407 939-3463).
Footlong Hot Dogs, Plant-Based Dog, and Hot Diggity Dog of the Month – Casey’s Corner
Foot long hot dogs! Get ya foot long hot dogs! That’s right, this popular bite has returned to Casey’s Corner. Options include Bacon Macaroni & Cheese or Chili-Cheese. And did you know that you can also get a Plant-based Dog here? It comes with plant-based sausage in a potato bun with the option to get it loaded with pickled slaw, BBQ vegan aïoli, and roasted corn relish. Of course, there’s also the Hot Diggity Dog of the Month: the Buffalo Chicken All-Beef Hot Dog with celery, fiery cheese dust, and garlic-ranch drizzle (available through the end of July).
CURRENT SPECIALTY OFFERINGS:
- Tangled Wall Éclair – Pinnocchio Village Haus
- Lost Princess Cone with Dole Whip Lemon – Storybook Treats
- Peter Pan Float – Storybook Treats
- Space Ranger Slush – The Lunching Pad
- Wonderland Slush – Cheshire Café
MICKEY AND MINNIE OFFERINGS:
- Minnie’s Cookie Dough Sundae – Storybook Treats
- Mickey Celebration Donut (Vanilla or Chocolate) – Main Street Bakery
- Mickey Celebration Donut (Strawberry) – Cheshire Café
- Minnie Kitchen Sink Sundae with Souvenir Minnie Kitchen Sink Bowl – Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Mickey Burger – Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Mickey Sipper – Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café, Pinocchio Village Haus, Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café, Columbia Harbour House, and Casey’s Corner
- The Main Street Split – Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Minnie Sundae – Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Mickey and Minnie Whoopie Pie Duo – Columbia Harbour House
- Mouseketeer’s Cupcake (Available through Aug. 31) – Main Street Bakery
For more information on all of these offerings or to make reservations for any Magic Kingdom Park table-service restaurant, visit the Walt Disney World Resort dining page or call 407 WDW-DINE (407-939-3463).
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios Celebrates 50th Anniversary of Walt Disney World Resort with Glowing Beacon of Magic, Tantalizing Treats, Stunning ‘Disney Fab 50’ Statues and More - October 28, 2021
- Attending Disney Merriest Nites at Disneyland Park? Six Tips for Ticket Holders to have a Merry Good Time - October 27, 2021
- Foodie Guide to Holidays at Disney Springs and Parks at Walt Disney World Resort - October 26, 2021