From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Sarah Harris
Gear up for your upcoming Walt Disney World Resort ‘race’cation with all-new limited edition retail MagicBands, created for 2020 runDisney Race Weekends! Beginning with the 2020 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend presented by Cigna, the limited-edition graphic bands feature artwork inspired by the runDisneyrace weekend themes, perfect for coordinating with other weekend merchandise available for purchase at each event.
Retailing at $34.99 plus tax, the commemorative MagicBands will be available for pre-arrival purchase via the Products tab in your runDisney Account for participants currently registered for available 2020 runDisney events.
The MagicBand effortlessly links your Walt Disney World Resort vacation choices and plans you make in the My Disney Experience app – from entering our theme parks to redeeming FastPass+ selections, using dining plan credits, linking Disney PhotoPass photos and more!
Event retail bands will be available
in limited quantities for the following race weekends:
- 2020 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend | Limited Edition size 2,000
- 2020 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend | Limited Edition size 1,000
- 2020 Star Wars Rival Run Weekend | Limited Edition size 1,000
- *Design coming soon. Product will be available when event registration opens July 16, 2019.
Follow us on social:
- Kingdom Hearts TV Show Reportedly Headed for Disney+ - May 26, 2020
- STEAM Tips from Walt Disney Imagineering: Technology, Science and Math - May 26, 2020
- #DisneyMagicMoments: Cooking Up the Magic — First Time on Disney Parks Blog – Recipe for Totchos from Woody’s Lunch Box at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – YEEHAW! - May 26, 2020