From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Thomas Smith
We’re kicking up our celebration for Disney and Pixar’s “Toy Story 4” right now before it hits theaters with new experiences and film-related merchandise at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Today, we have a look at some favorites to help you take your park visit to Infinity and Beyond!
Did you see? Bo Peep has arrived at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
In “Toy Story 4,” Bonnie takes the toys on her family’s road trip and Woody ends up on an unexpected detour that includes a reunion with his long-lost friend Bo Peep. Right now, guests have the opportunity to experience a surprise visit from Bo Peep at Toy Story Land.
While at Toy Story Land, you can find the Green Army Drum Corps, who march through the land several times a day, and the Green Army Patrol who will play “Sarge Says” and other interactive games.
Along with Bo Peep items, a new pop-up merchandise area located at the exit of Toy Story Mania is now offering more unique collectibles for “Toy Story 4” fans.
And as regular readers know, new items inspired by the film’s adorable disposable spork named Forky include special plush, apparel and more (none of which is disposable)!
Forky is also included in the newest figure set featuring all your favorite characters from “Toy Story 4.”
While you’re here at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, check out delicious treats!
- Seasonal Lemon-Blueberry Lunch Box Tart: Available at Woody’s Lunch Box
- Hamm’s Sweet ‘n Tart Cookie: Available at Fairfax Fare, Trolley Car Café and PizzeRizzo
- Forky’s Hazelnut Éclair: Available at Backlot Express, ABC Commissary and Rosie’s All American Café
During your visit to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, also be sure to see a preview of the film at Walt Disney Presents before it arrives in theaters on June 21. Here’s the latest trailer:
- Customize Your Own Magical Disney Park with the New Mobile Puzzle Game, Disney Wonderful Worlds - August 8, 2020
- FIRST LOOK: D23 Celebrates 65 Years of the Disney Theme Park - August 6, 2020
- The Rohdes, Less Traveled: Inside the Design and Inspiration of Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park - August 6, 2020