From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Sarah Harris
It’s an epic weekend featuring rivalries from across the galactic saga as the 2019 Star Wars Rival Run Weekend presented by OtterBox makes its way to Walt Disney World Resort this weekend! Runners from around the galaxy can celebrate their Star Wars adventure with commemorative merchandise.
The battle between the dark and the light rages on in this year’s event merchandise collection, with art that highlights some classic Star Wars rivalries. Runners participating in the weekend’s events will find a variety of logo performance apparel and “I Did It!” products including shirts in multiple styles and jackets.
Star Wars-inspired Character Performance Wear and other lifestyle apparel will also be available during the event weekend. Other products to note include glassware, limited-edition pins, headwear
Those runners mastering the runDisney Kessel Run Challenge can also celebrate their galactic accomplishments with a selection of apparel and accessories. The littlest Padawans who are conquering the runDisney Kids Races can commemorate their accomplishments with the specially designed ear hat.
- Thursday, April 4: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday, April 5: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, April 6: 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
To learn more about other runDisney events, visit us here.
- In Celebration of Minnie Mouse and National Polka Dot Day, Disney Has Launched a Digital Summit Inspired by Our Favorite Lifestyle Muse - January 22, 2021
- More Entertainment Returns This Summer with a Celebration of Festival of the Lion King at Disney’s Animal Kingdom - January 21, 2021
- Adventures by Disney Announces First-Ever Dedicated Expedition Cruises - January 20, 2021