From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Sarah Harris
It’s an epic weekend featuring rivalries from across the galactic saga as the 2019 Star Wars Rival Run Weekend presented by OtterBox makes its way to Walt Disney World Resort this weekend! Runners from around the galaxy can celebrate their Star Wars adventure with commemorative merchandise.
The battle between the dark and the light rages on in this year’s event merchandise collection, with art that highlights some classic Star Wars rivalries. Runners participating in the weekend’s events will find a variety of logo performance apparel and “I Did It!” products including shirts in multiple styles and jackets.
Star Wars-inspired Character Performance Wear and other lifestyle apparel will also be available during the event weekend. Other products to note include glassware, limited-edition pins, headwear
Those runners mastering the runDisney Kessel Run Challenge can also celebrate their galactic accomplishments with a selection of apparel and accessories. The littlest Padawans who are conquering the runDisney Kids Races can commemorate their accomplishments with the specially designed ear hat.
- Thursday, April 4: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday, April 5: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, April 6: 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
To learn more about other runDisney events, visit us here.
- #DisneyMagicMoments: #DisneyCreators Scare Up Dreadfully Decadent Delights for Halloween - October 24, 2020
- Scare Up Some Halloween Fun with the Mars Wrigley TREAT TOWN App – Now Featuring The Haunted Mansion - October 23, 2020
- Disney Cruise Line Announces Itineraries and Home Ports for Fall 2021 - October 23, 2020