It’s almost Spring time which means it’s time to get some Spring decor into our homes. Of course if you are a big Disney fan like me, you are always looking for ways to add a touch of Disney to your home. What better way than this DIY Minnie Floral Wreath. Thanks to Disney Family for sharing this super simple wreath with us!
What You’ll Need
- Floral wire
- 3 metal macrame hoops (1 large, 2 small)
- Hot glue
- Faux flowers
- Red and white polka dot ribbon
- Ceiling hook or strong tape
How To Make It
1. Use floral wire to attach the 2 small rings to the large. Wrap it around as tightly as you can.
2. Next, use floral wire and/or hot glue to attach your flowers along one side of the large ring.
3. Fold the ribbon over the large ring in between the 2 small rings. Hot glue together. Cut off the ribbon, leaving enough length to be able to hang it off the wall.
4. Cut off another portion of ribbon and make a large bow. Glue the bow over where the ribbon is folded and glued.
5. To hang the wreath, you can use a ceiling hook or strong tape.
Thanks again to Disney Family for another great DIY Disney craft!
- Sneak Peak of Limited Edition Vera Wang Ears #DisneyParksDesignerCollection - May 22, 2019
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth Farewell Merchandise - May 18, 2019
- Construction Update at Epcot~International Gateway - May 14, 2019