From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Thomas Smith
A day at Walt Disney World Resort is sure to be adventurous and filled with fun, but sometimes in all that excitement it can be easy to lose track of your personal belongings. That’s why we’re introducing an online tool to make it even easier and more convenient for you to report lost items.
Did you know if you lose something in one of our parks, water parks, Disney Springs, ESPN Wide World of Sports or on Disney transportation, you can now visit DisneyWorld.com/lostandfound, input information about your lost item, and then we’ll do the searching for you? We’ll also send you periodic updates on the search right to your email address, whether you’re still visiting Walt Disney World Resort or have already returned home.
All it takes is a few simple clicks on any smart device, and we’ll get the search started. It’s so easy, it’s like magic!
- Step 1: Visit DisneyWorld.com/lostandfound to get started.
- Step 2: Enter information about your lost item.
- Step 3: Fill in your contact information and click submit!
Have additional questions? Our cast members are always happy to help and more information is available at DisneyWorld.com/lostandfound.
- Michael Bublé and Luisana Lopilato Back At “Home” At Walt Disney World Resort - November 23, 2022
- Author Q&A: Leslie Iwerks Shares Inside Look at ‘The Imagineering Story’ - November 23, 2022
- Lunar New Year Celebration and Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Return in 2023 to Disney California Adventure Park - November 22, 2022